Ticket counter in battles

ragequitter

Does the enemy team lose tickets (I think they are called tickets) when you bomb their base? Or do they only lose tickets/points when the base is destroyed? My Wiki-xxxx is weak if this is answered there.

Edit: Ok so "eff ewe" is censored..

Edited by seriousbusiness

I just remembered now, they only lose tickets after the respective base has been destroyed. Edited by Russian_Tears
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Does the enemy team lose tickets (I think they are called tickets) when you bomb their base? Or do they only lose tickets/points when the base is destroyed?

Short answer: Yes (for both)

Long answer: Yes, teams loose tickets (battle objective pts.) when bases, airfields, player-controlled vehicles, AI, and ground targets are destroyed or captured.

P.S. If you'd like to check-out ideas on objectives/credit-for-completed-battle-objectives for EC-mode & WW-Mode look in these places:

--- https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/224132-world-war-mode-aka-war-thunder-2/

--- https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/237617-world-war-mode-ideas-and-speculation/

medal medal medal

Does the enemy team lose tickets (I think they are called tickets) when you bomb their base? Or do they only lose tickets/points when the base is destroyed? My Wiki-xxxx is weak if this is answered there.

Edit: Ok so "eff ewe" is censored..

Only when the base itself is destroyed, not damage. However, damaging a base will make it easier for other friendly bombers to to kill the base.
Bombers anyway need a major rework in general (pehraps also for Attacker type bombers as well), they either run to Space, get slaughtered by enemy fighters or engage gun ship mode and utterly destroy your plane with 1 50 calibre (it has happened b/c of fire chance, engine damage, wings, pilots, etc.).
medal

I talk about AB planes, it might be different when you play something else. I don't know.

1. Only destroyed bases lose tickets. A damaged base does nothing, it must be destroyed.

2. Hard ground targets (tanks and pill boxes) lose tickets. All ground targets destroyed is a win.

3. Airfield destroyed. Bleed tickets rapidly and will result in a win really quick.

Frontline game (Gorge). All pill boxes destroyed will start bleeding tickets and a win soon.

Hidden Base. A combination of bases, ground targets and capping.

Normal domination games: holding the airfield(s) bleed tickets. Lost ground targets help speed this up. Ground targets can cap and prevent capping on some maps.

Peluliu map. Destroy cargo ships and landing crafts. Enemy won't be able to cap. Some players still think you can cap by landing, but that doesn't work.

Note: The Port map. The red team has an advantage. They land tanks, those are moving targets, harder to hit. The blue team has pill boxes...much easier to hit.

Edited by Shanina
medal medal