MiG15BiS Early Parade Camouflage

875597735f183d6a326b16d8f4f5892250877d38

Early Soviet parade scheme for the MiG 15 Bis!

http://live.warthunder.com/post/7199/

This is a high resolution camouflage (4096x4096) with custom specular maps and a working damage model for the MiG15Bis in early Soviet parade colors.  This is a much needed update of the first texture I did.

MiG15 1006 (WSK PZL Mielec LIM-2) is in fact a Polish built LIM-2 currently on display at the Sinsheim Auto and Technik Museum in Sinsheim Germany.  She has been painted in the style of an early Soviet airshow demonstration aircraft.  This aircraft previously served with the Polish air force.  

A few additional images here!

RaoVXWz.jpg

RagSaMA.jpg

CeMPNJx.jpg

jWFiEbd.jpg

• Upvote 7
medal

This is glorious. Wish we could see multiple skins on the same battlefield, I'd love to take my red-white-and-blue Skyblazers Sabre into a match against some red MiGs.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10/10 would download again.

I like the attention to detail where you made the paint look a little worn in some places. It's the best of the "parade" skins I've seen so far. Really nice work. :)

medal medal medal

This is glorious. Wish we could see multiple skins on the same battlefield, I'd love to take my red-white-and-blue Skyblazers Sabre into a match against some red MiGs.

Thanks a bunch man.  Means a lot that you like it!  I've downloaded a bunch of your camos and think you are one of the few people doing truly quality work :)  If you get the chance, take a look at the only other camouflage on my profile currently; it's a Sabre and I want to make sure I credited you properly for the blank template I used to make it.   

• Upvote 1
medal

10/10 would download again.

I like the attention to detail where you made the paint look a little worn in some places. It's the best of the "parade" skins I've seen so far. Really nice work. :)

Thanks dude.  Glad the decision to go back and weather everything paid off :P  I want it to look mostly like a new/non combat paint scheme but it should still be chipped here and there from use.  

• Upvote 2
medal

Thanks a bunch man.  Means a lot that you like it!  I've downloaded a bunch of your camos and think you are one of the few people doing truly quality work :)  If you get the chance, take a look at the only other camouflage on my profile currently; it's a Sabre and I want to make sure I credited you properly for the blank template I used to make it.   

Oh, I did see that Canadian Sabre but forgot to comment on it. It looks impeccable. I'm really happy to see the blank templates I made put to such good use.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Very nice work. I wish i had a MiG to put it on.............. Will this skin work on the German MiG? I'm currently researching it.

It will work. You just have to rename some files. :)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

I'm bumping this because Wapptor updated the release with an improved version that fixes inconsistencies and errors.

Highly recommended!

medal medal medal