Scottish Flag PLEASE?!

Can we please have a Scottish flag in the decals.

Scotland played a very big role in WW2. It saddens me that the Scottish flag should be omitted. I know some will argue that Scotland is not a nation as it is part of the UK but Scotland is still a nation and just happens to be part of the UK too. We may even vote soon to be independent.

So, again, Scotland should be recognised for its major role in WW2 with a flag at least. Below is a story from the Daily Record which illustrates my point.

Not only known as Scotland's greatest WW2 pilot but recognised by many as UK's best WW2 pilot. ...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotlands-greatest-ever-pilot-captain-3633394

• Upvote 3

Im sorry....but i just CANT RESIST PUTING THIS HERE. No offense intended, it jsut fits too perfectly.

http://youtu.be/y6UZl7ax5xI

Seriously though. I dont see why not, they got a freaking North Korean flag, and i doubt many North Koreans play War Thunder.....or use the internet for that matter.

Edited by MrMakWASP
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The Scots (and Irish) were among the best and fiercest warriors on land , sea and air . A definite AYE ! for the cross of St Andrew from me 

Zomby  :salute:

p.s. ..translation - Aye , a scottish vernacular form of affirmative confirmation i.e. Yes ! 

if the scottish get their flag. southern american's should get the confederate flag as we are both no longer existing nations.

Soooo much wrong in that comment  :facepalm:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Soooo much wrong in that comment  :facepalm:

we are both historically conquered nations. and both flags were historically used in ww2.

Edited by seadogpirate
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

we are both historically conquered nations. and both flags were historically used in ww2.

Whereas Confederate nation was suppressed by USA, UK had let strive Scottish idea of nation, thus why I said you were wrong in saying "we are both no longer existing nations".

BUT! If the confederate flag was actually used during ww2 (be it by small units), I'm not against having it in game. (but idk if would cause outrage in USA due to not knowing your laws tho)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Whereas Confederate nation was suppressed by USA, UK had let strive Scottish idea of nation, thus why I said you were wrong in saying "we are both no longer existing nations".

BUT! If the confederate flag was actually used during ww2 (be it by small units), I'm not against having it in game. (but idk if would cause outrage in USA due to not knowing your laws tho)

there's no laws banning the "Southern Cross," or any of the official CSA flags...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 year later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Moved to Implemented suggestions.