Charioteer Tank Destroyer

The Charioteer was a British Tank Destroyer that was in service during the Cold War from 1951 before being given up in 1958. The vehicle used the chassis of the Cromwell Tank and armed with a 20-pounder (83.4mm) gun and powered by a Rolls-Royce Meteor engine allowing it to achieve 52 km/h. It also had a crew of 4, a Commander, Gunner, Loader and Driver.

The Charioteer opens up a good Turret Tank Destroyer for the British Tank Destroyer line as it packs good firepower combined with speed at either Tier IV or V for the eventual British Tech Tree.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail.asp?armor_id=422

Charioteer-latrun-2.jpg

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thank you for the suggestion!  :salute:

I agree, the Charioteer would be a very nice addition to the British tank destroyer line. I really hope to see this vehicle added. Open for discussion.  :yes:

I too would love to see it added. I am a big fan of the British tanks as well as the American. I can't wait to see what they add for both trees. I can't wait to take a Sherman Jumbo or a Sherman Firefly into a Realistic battle and fight some Panthers and Tigers.

medal medal medal

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Mercedes, this is the exact model in game

woops, this thread should be passed to something like implemented suggestions then.

Edited by Mercedes4321
medal medal medal medal

I've suggested the L7 variant before, which is not in game, however this certainly is in game.

I'm thinking about pulling your suggestion out of the graveyard, I know what page it is on.

Edited by Mercedes4321
medal medal medal medal