T-34 "Lidice" inscription

Major_Shaker

Greetings,

I would like to suggest inscription for the Soviet vehicles. As 1st Czechoslovak Tank Brigade had nation inscription on turrets like Jánošík, Žizka there is also one tank that I think many Czechs and Slovaks will like to see upon battlefield. It is inscription Lidice. You know from history and if you google Lidice what happens to them. There was Lidice T-34/76 in 1st Czechoslovak Tank Brigade. Here are historical pictures. Thank you and I hope it will be included in the new update.

[attachment=91620:4_378.jpg]

[attachment=91621:837fcbe7cc50.jpg]

[attachment=91622:1189.jpg]

[attachment=91623:JZL4f030c_Taqnk_T_34.jpg]

[attachment=91624:lidice.jpg]

Added to War Thunder as of new update 1.49

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/228141-article-series-weapons-of-victory-t-34-lidice/

Edited by Major_Shaker
  • Upvote 14
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Senior Suggestion Moderator

open for discussion

I am from Slovakia and I support this, although I think that it should be a decal, not a premium copy-paste vehicle.

Edited by a_flying_chair
  • Upvote 5
medal

Im not saying it should be premium Im saying it should be another inscription/decal.

Oh, yes. I read it wrong. I'd like to see the 'ČS ROZHLAS' inscription in the game as well

• Upvote 2
medal

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good suggestion. Im only affraid of trolls who will put this decal on their Tigers ... technically they can, but for everyone, who knows what happened, that´s humiliation of the name. I guess sensitive symbols like these needs to be added in form of skins so that nobody can use then inapproprietly. Other then that I of course agree with adding this one into the game.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Good suggestion. Im only affraid of trolls who will put this decal on their Tigers ... technically they can, but for everyone, who knows what happened, that´s humiliation of the name. I guess sensitive symbols like these needs to be added in form of skins so that nobody can use then inapproprietly. Other then that I of course agree with adding this one into the game.

If they are for Soviets they should be Soviet only.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Good suggestion. Im only affraid of trolls who will put this decal on their Tigers ...

well, there are ways ingame to "lock" different nations from applying decals from other nations to their vehicles, i have noticed it occasionally - many decals are completely interchangeable, but the mechanism to restrict them already exists

• Upvote 1

Yes as a decal. +1

Ive been through the town Lidice whilst visiting family in Cz. 

Nice piece of history there.

Edited by HeartBreak1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...