B-29 (and others) in game?

PL_Andrev

As we know, we have few (?) vehicles which cannot be added to game due lack of balance (like B-29 U.S. or TU-4 soviet bomber). Ok, we (players) agree with it - no sense to play random battles with this plane.

But why this plane (and others) cannot be added to content to play for :

• single missions,
  • custom battles
  • users missions (CDK)?

Is good to have them here to set a missions with them and test it by players.

QpQYv.jpg

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal

I don't see why not-we have the old gladiator variants in the Mission Editor. IIRC these gladiators were taken out due to balance reasons,so if they are there I see no reason why the B29 shouldn't be available in the Mission Editor.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Guest iSnuffles
Since when has the B-29 not planned to be in game? It's still on the release tree and a new picture of it in game was revealed not long ago.

I think it's just not finished yet. From Lassar responds thread:

why the b29 comes so late. Your inserts that has never been at war the Ho229, but the b29 it does not add that's just not okay

Because we still have some tasks about b-29

My friend really wants the B-29 to be added into the game. What is the reason for it not being put in yet? He thinks its because of the bombload. I think its because of the remote controlled gun turrets.

Its model still need to have some visual improvements 

Edited by Senshi_Isamu
medal

I don't see why not-we have the old gladiator variants in the Mission Editor. IIRC these gladiators were taken out due to balance reasons,so if they are there I see no reason why the B29 shouldn't be available in the Mission Editor.

Funny about the gladiator. Gaijin now thinks it should be br 1.0 atm aka reserve tier so in current WT it could be a reserve...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Funny about the gladiator. Gaijin now thinks it should be br 1.0 atm aka reserve tier so in current WT it could be a reserve...

IMO it's in a nice place where it is currently, It performs well.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Are You seriously calling the B29 BS already? It hasn't even been added yet. Sounds like some one wants US bombers have a floral bombload and floral gunners.

Edited by waffles1945
medal

Are You seriously calling the B29 BS already? It hasn't even been added yet. Sounds like some one wants US bombers have a floral bombload and floral gunners.

Do you really think that the current bombers that the US has aren't enough ?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I think it's just not finished yet. From Lassar responds thread:

Well, I was sure that the one reason is lack of balance, especially that devs informed about him 2012 or earlier.

medal medal medal

Well, I was sure that the one reason is lack of balance, especially that devs informed about him 2012 or earlier.

There probably going to do what they did with jet bombers and give all nations heavy bomber on par with b-29 to all nations at the same time

• 4 years later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

As the B-29 in general has been added to the normal tech tree,

Moved to Implemented Suggestions.:salute:

• Like 1