camouflage condition for premium tanks

the idea is that for premium tanks, on top of being able to apply 4 decals when they unlock the "mark of distinction" they also should be able to change the camo condition slider to make the tank either more dirty or more clean. 

• Upvote 32
medal medal medal medal

You mean when the user is without a premium account, right?

correct

wait no-premium player cant change the condition of the skin ?

no they cannot, hence the suggestion. i feel it would be a fair reward for someone purchasing one of these vehicles and helping to support the game :)

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

i'm all for it! also i like to add: i was pretty shocked when my premium ran out the other day and i noticed that you can't change it. i thought this was something available to everybody.

it is currently a premium time only feature, thus i would like to see it added to premium vehicles as part of their "mark of distinction"

medal medal medal medal

I think that the camouflage condition slider should be something that can be unlocked for all tanks without having to be premium. Have it as an upgradable module or something.

• 1 month later...

It was a huge letdown for me when I found out that I can't change the camo condition without premium. But I understand that the devs need the means to get back the money they were spending on the game and this is a great motivation for the players to buy premium days.

+1 I think this is a great idea and the players who backed the game should have this feature.

• Upvote 1

Good idea! Yes please!

ps. after coming back to it - It'd be good if Mark of Distinction would be available for non-premium vehicles too. Perhaps unlocking the Talisman could also unlock ability to research the Mark of Distinction? Or perhaps make it purchasable for gold? Either way - it'd be good to have it available on non-premiums too.

Edited by Jareel_Skaj
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...