German SPAAGs - FlakPanzer 38t

Grand_Moff_Tano

Hello all, I would like to make the suggestion of 2 tanks using the Panzer 38t chassis and JagdPanzer 38t, both of which were SPAAGs with the latter being a proposal only, but would give some flesh to the SPAAG line for the Germans, giving them a second Tier 4 within the line.

FlakPanzer 38t

The first of these FlaKPanzers would be ideal as a Tier 1 vehicle, the FlakPanzer 38t was armed only with a single 20mm cannon, in a collapsible Superstructure at the rear of the vehicle.

6400066307_5f7e1cac58.jpg

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flakpanzer_38(t)

http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail-page-2.asp?armor_id=273

FlaKPanzer 38(t) Kugelblitz

Like the FlaKPanzer IV Kugelblitz, this variant was armed with 2x 30mm cannons but used the hull of the JagdPanzer 38t. This vehicle was a proposal with no vehicles being produced due to the war situation. This vehicle however would be a good addition to the German line of SPAAGs, being a good solid vehicle, with good potential as either a standard or premium vehicle.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetzer

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well, the Kugelblitz 38(t) was only a proposal, with no blueprints, so I don't see a chance for it in the game.

Looking at German SPAAGs though there is a chance it will be in the game as a balancing factor as although the Germans have plenty in the Mid tier, they bring very few in the higher tiers, so I'd say there is a good chance.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Okay, so there's ONE design on how it looks, but the word proposal really seals it. Nothing was tested on it, it wasn't built, not even a mock up.

It's a pure paper tank, so no.

We already have a Kugelblitz.

Edited by xXReimuXxMLG

Doesn't we already have a 20mm flak panzer at tier I?

Right now we should probably tri to make at least one SPAAG for each tier and Russia lack a couple and Germany has two in tier 3.

I'm always in favour of adding content and I'm all for these two but maybe trying to look where the place is more deserted or on vehicles a bit more different from what we already have.

medal

Doesn't we already have a 20mm flak panzer at tier I?

Right now we should probably tri to make at least one SPAAG for each tier and Russia lack a couple and Germany has two in tier 3.

I'm always in favour of adding content and I'm all for these two but maybe trying to look where the place is more deserted or on vehicles a bit more different from what we already have.

The soviet SPAAG line already had vehicles which can fit in that have been suggested already, so I'm focusing on the German line at the moment as with the already proposed Soviet line, this one would have to catch up quite quickly.

• 6 months later...