I need your help..

Orrush

I just unlocked the f8f-1 

and im disappointed... its the like the rest of the american planes 

which nation should i go for now? (cant handle the american planes any longer.. everything out climbs\turns the american line 

and it takes forever to get to jets.. 

Thanks. 

If you are doing poorly in American planes, then you are doing it wrong. Here is the key to US planes: Climb to the side, go high, stay fast, and never let the enemy get a good bead on you. 

I have found, in my experience, that US planes suit my play style the best, and I am usually the most effective in them when compared to other nations. 

TL;DR: ur doin it wrong. Also how do people outclimb your bearcat? I didint know that the stock syndrome was that bad. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4-5k Feet or meters? If its Feet, that is WAY too low, if it is meters it is also too low, a US planes handles best at around 20,000 feet (6k meters). Also, climb to the side until you hit about 14,000 feet (or roughly 4.5k meters), then turn in, this tactic always seems to work for me. 

Most of these things just come from personal experience, its rather hard to teach someone how to properly fly by just describing it to them, you actually have to go out there and practice it. Also, I see that you only have 600 games under your belt, so it's natural that you won't understand exactly how to play, I mean, I just broke 4,000 and I have come to the point to where I think i'm good at US planes. 

So really, its mainly practice and seeing what does and does not work, trust me, I prefer the P-51/P-47 over any BF-109 any day, and they aren't as good as you think they are. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I was talking about meters.

and I know how to play BnZ and always have an altitude advantage.. but its not only me.. the US line is just under powered.

and the bearcat sucks !!! i just had a match where i hit the guy without joking maybe 200 bullets and he had a light smoke,,

another game this yak9 out performed me while he was smoking after a fire died out..