I just noticed you took away my upgrades

Grigori_Haus1

my spaded j2m3.  swapped 2 of the cannons to type99mk1s.  add new upgrades to be earned for the other 20mms.  fine, it's a new addition, but that's pretty lame

now,

my spaded g8n1.  swapped 2 of the cannons to 13.2mm's.  THE PLANE ALREADY HAD 13.2MM'S.  AND I HAD ALREADY RESEARCHED THE UPGRADES FOR IT.  BUT NOW I HAVE TO EARN THEM AGAIN?

seriously gaijin, what the flying fvck?  make me grind this garbage again?  assholes

Stona_WT (Posted )

1.1.19. Profanity and insult via direct statement or implication (full or partial circumvention). This includes the use of swearing, medical-related reference (such as cancer, mental illness, etc.), offensive and abusive language, and other references of an insulting or profane nature. Automatically filtered item’s are exempt from action.
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

my spaded j2m3.  swapped 2 of the cannons to type99mk1s.  add new upgrades to be earned for the other 20mms.  fine, it's a new addition, but that's pretty lame

now,

my spaded g8n1.  swapped 2 of the cannons to 13.2mm's.  THE PLANE ALREADY HAD 13.2MM'S.  AND I HAD ALREADY RESEARCHED THE UPGRADES FOR IT.  BUT NOW I HAVE TO EARN THEM AGAIN?

seriously gaijin, what the flying fvck?  make me grind this garbage again?  xxxxxxx

But komrad! You need only purchase glorious Golden Eagles to redo the research in one shot, it make all better, da tovarishch?

now,

seriously gaijin, what the flying fvck?  make me grind this garbage again?  xxxxxxx

hush, hush, glorious plan was about not noticing this at all

• Upvote 4

• Technical Moderator
Yup its bullshit. But a man got to do what a man got to do :3

Welcome to WT, where angry customers get warning notes by Mods as a compensation for lost modules! :)

• Upvote 5

now,

seriously gaijin, what the flying fvck?  make me grind this garbage again?  assholes

The Type 99 were correct. The J2M3 which is ingame had 2 Type 99 mark 2 and 2x mark 1s in real life.

The G8N1 did NOT have 13,2mm guns, it had 12,7mm Ho-103s which were incorrect. The G8N1s MG armament consisted of the copies of the german MG 131.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

And, funnily enough, it has wrong MG's again xD.

It should have "Type 2 13mm" guns. And not "Type 2 13.2mm" guns, that don't exist. ( "Type 3 13.2mm" is a real gun though, that it must have been mixed with)

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/219022-147721-japanese-type-2-13mm-machine-gun-mg131-on-b7a2-and-g8n1/

Edited by Hopit
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal