Pakistan Air Force Roundel

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the PAF roundel in War Thunder

• Yes
    • No, (give reason)

Hi, Last year on 14th AUG WT posted an article on Pakistan air force, but said roundel can't be added now because PAF didn't saw any service in WW2, and most of our aircraft's were from Jet era which is not true at all.Now here are some both Prop and Jet's which saw service in PAF and a lot of them are either in-game already or at some point will be added,                               

"Bristol Brigand,Spitfire,HP-57 Halifax,Tempest Mk 2,Hawker Sea Fury,Supermarine Attacker,F86f,CL 13,B57,Halifax,MIG 15 but its Chinese variant,Harbin H-5 again it was a Chinese variant of IL28".I know most of you guys will not even use it but i want your support because i and many other Pakistanis want to use this in-game, last thing please no Sarcastic/Racist jokes.Thanks :salute:

some sources

http://www.paffalcons.com/aircraft/index.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_of_the_Pakistan_Air_Force#Retired_aircraft

A B57 from No. 31 Bomber Wing.

[spoiler]b57-21-large.jpg[/spoiler]

Here's the roundel we use just want to clearly show you guys, Yes it is from WT skin was made by a guy named _Noah iirc

[spoiler]paki.jpg[/spoiler]

IF you want to support it, then please comment and vote in the poll.Thanks :yes: :salute:

Edited by _Night_fury
  • Upvote 23
medal medal medal

It looks nice on Sabres and B-57s. I dont see why not, won't hurt anyone in doing so. It's nice to see diversity in these kinds of things. 

+ I love anything Korean War Era xD 

You have my +1

Edited by LowFlyby
  • Upvote 5

More roundels is always a good thing, every person should have the opportunity to use their own country's roundel/insignia.

• Upvote 5
medal medal

you have my support :good:

first announcing then not adding the roundel is really a bad and odd move. dont wanna use more words otherwise devs/mods will get angry.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

this is my small comment

its not very long

I hope I haven't spelt anything wrong

+1 cause The more roundels the merrier

hahaha I did spell something wrong lmoa

Edited by Gringo_Baboso
  • Upvote 2

Totally +1!!

Though Pakistan didn't see any action during WWII since it was formed in 1947. But considering there are jets in-game why not?

Edited by NutellaArmor
  • Upvote 2

Totally +1!!

Though Pakistan didn't see any action during WWII since it was formed in 1947. But considering there are jets in-game why not?

There is a F-86 Sabre displayed in Lahore. I love that emblem of the talon clutching the lightening bolt.

Z0EhYLY.pngrCIax8G.jpgIv1ZSWO.jpg

Thanks for the support, and just wanted to correct you that it is Shenyang J6 Chinese variant of MiG 19 :salute:  btw are you from PAK?

medal medal medal

Sure. Go for it!  :yes:

• Upvote 1
medal

The PAF is a part of the history in and following the Second World War and should therefore be added to War Thunder in some shape or form with adding the roundel being the easiest way to do so. +1 Edited by Heinkel280
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

There's no reason to not be added, so +1.
  • Upvote 1

Gib all the roundels!

Seeing as Gaijin is adding quite a lot of roundels now, I think that they will add this roundel as well anyway. Probably in first update after Pakistan Air Force anniversary or something

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I would say yes to the roundel and no to the b57. Reason being no for the b57, bomber spam. Till Gajin can find a happy medium for bombers, they shouldn't add more.

• Upvote 1
medal

I would say yes to the roundel and no to the b57. Reason being no for the b57, bomber spam. Till Gajin can find a happy medium for bombers, they shouldn't add more.

Wait what? i posted that pic just to show you guys that PAF used B57, and that plane is also in game, i am not saying to add more B57's.Anyway thx for the support :salute:

medal medal medal