War Thunder Help for my skin

• Senior Live Moderator

Hmm if its like with the Tank skins this setup will help:okytzf633wda.png

On top are the Decals you want without the lines, if you want them with the lines visible you have to put them into the Camofolder.

Hmm if its like with the Tank skins this setup will help:okytzf633wda.png

On top are the Decals you want without the lines, if you want them with the lines visible you have to put them into the Camofolder.

ok... thx. and one more question! can you do a very short tutorial about dye the N file... i know the Color and all but how to dye it? with pen? didnt work... with what tool?

medal medal

I suggest using the "overlay" mode with the paint bucket and then the "color" one to finish up. If you have a lot of time and patience, make a new layer with the panel lines and rivets.

Generally if you can find a template file it will help as you can overlay that template on top of your skin. Gaijin had templates for IL-2 iirc. But until they release blank templates it can be a bit of a pain. If you have access layers you can use things like the clone stamp, and layer masks and 'repaint' the lines. Though I am sure there is a better way to do so through using the CDK.

medal medal medal medal