How to calculate GE to RP cost (Easy)

SAUBER_KH7

So this is a simple way you can calculate GE to RP cost.

For example: Lets say you want to boost the research of the M4A1 Sherman tank. You have 4000 RP into it, but need 10,000 more. If you want to use GE to boost it, but don't know how much you will need, you can calculate it in this way:

You take the RP you need to boost the research (in this case it's 10,000 RP), and divide by 45. You will need about 223 GE to boost the research and get the M4A1.

This method applies to both planes and tanks. An even more easy thing to remember is that you gain 45 RP for every 1 GE you spend. NOTE: Always remember you will need free convertible RP to do this. If you don't have enough, consider playing more games to earn more convertible RP. If you are a long time player, even if it's just a few weeks of gameplay, this should not become an issue.

UPDATE: I have added some photo ilustrations for GE to RP in the spoiler bellow:

[spoiler]

Coc1F63.png

1TbKcAL.png

[/spoiler]

Hope that this will help you in using GE to boost research.

Have a safe flight/drive. :salute:

Edited by SAUBER_KH7
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If you are a long time player, even if it's just a few weeks of gameplay, this should not become an issue.

Indeed, considering that you gain a humongous 10% extra that goes to this bank. If anything, that's overly generous compared to the GE conversion cost. It's cheaper to buy IL-2 BOS than it is to buy a jet aircraft in this game.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Can the RP be used for anything if you have no GE?

It tells me I have over 500k of them but when I try and use them for boosting it says that won't work basically.So without premium account and no GE they seem to add up with no real use?

medal

Spending GE on researching new vehicles is probably the worst investments one can make in this game. If one wants to get stuff faster, I think premium account, premium planes and talismans are better options.

Also note it's possible to get more RP/GE when unlocking modules. While the rates for module research are horrible in low tiers (about 5 RP/GE) they get significantly better in higher tiers (more than 100 RP/GE).

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Spending GE on researching new vehicles is probably the worst investments one can make in this game. If one wants to get stuff faster, I think premium account, premium planes and talismans are better options.

pretty much this.

new players should never spend GE on "free RP" conversion. even the few remaining veteran players shouldn't spend on conversion.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...