Show Talisman Icons on the Research Trees

Doom14

A really simple suggestion.

I've earned/applied Talismans for various vehicles, but sometimes I forget which ones I have.  Especially since you sometimes get them in trophies now.

It would be really nice for a small icon next to your vehicle to show you at a glance which ones have a Talisman.

Cm0DKQp.jpg

• Upvote 10
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Something i often think about and be useful yes, if an icon is too hard for Gaijin a simple color change to gold color on the vehicle name and tier number will do ( and the spade icon, when vehicle is spaded of course )

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

That would be a great help instead of having to go...is it this one, nope...how about this one?

Exactly, I just had to do that last night as I went through my US tank lineup and didn't remember which ones had them since I've been playing the German and Russian tanks recently.

medal medal medal

Something i often think about and be useful yes, if an icon is too hard for Gaijin a simple color change to gold color on the vehicle name and tier number will do ( and the spade icon, when vehicle is spaded of course )

Gold kinda makes me think it is a premium, but I'll take literally anything just to make it easier than clicking "research" on every single one.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 months later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Moved to Implemented suggestions.