So any news on the Italian tech tree?

*dark-killer300

Nothing official just the normal thing on the unofficial channels. They will be there, nobody know when but it's estimated between 1.29 and 1.61

FTFY

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

It feels like I've been waiting forever for an Italian Tech' Tree. I've been with W.T. for a little over three years and as memory serves Gaijin has been promising an independent Italian TT 'soon' for at least that long, and now they seem to be working on some poxy sail ship format! Just how long do your loyal players have to wait before you take any damned notice of them? I for one wont be putting a penny into their coffers until they start to show a willingness to listen to Players' requests. Let's face it; Gaigin are a commercial organisation and they're not in this for the love of it, but their concept of customer service is most definitely lacking.

:learn:  :facepalm:  :learn:

medal medal

It feels like I've been waiting forever for an Italian Tech' Tree. I've been with W.T. for a little over three years and as memory serves Gaijin has been promising an independent Italian TT 'soon' for at least that long, and now they seem to be working on some poxy sail ship format! Just how long do your loyal players have to wait before you take any damned notice of them? I for one wont be putting a penny into their coffers until they start to show a willingness to listen to Players' requests. Let's face it; Gaigin are a commercial organisation and they're not in this for the love of it, but their concept of customer service is most definitely lacking.

:learn:  :facepalm:  :learn:

yes already abandoned war thunder store since beginning of 2016 and will abandon the whole game from Jan 1st 2017 if there will be no signs of progression on italian TT. such a shame i have poured at least 200$ into the game so far and i am willing to by every sinlge italian TT premium. will see if they want my money or not

Edited by Ruthless95
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

yes already abandoned war thunder store since beginning of 2016 and will abandon the whole game from Jan 1st 2017 if there will be no signs of progression on italian TT. such a shame i have poured at least 200$ into the game so far and i am willing to by every sinlge italian TT premium. will see if they want my money or not

What will you do if they introduce one after 1st Jan 2017.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What will you do if they introduce one after 1st Jan 2017.

ill come back to it ofc i won't be departing permanently. 

i just don't want to sit and get old and hear "soontm" when there is nothing happening. 

i think boycotting the gaijin store is good enough. i don't need to say good bye to war thunder permanently right before all the juicy stuff is going to come out  

to jan 2017 there are still 2 more great opportunities to release a major patch containing a new TT. summer 2016 and Dec 2016 and im really hopeful (i know i should not be... but i can't help myself i love italian vehicles) 

Edited by Ruthless95
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully. I love flying the MC 202 and they even mentioned the other MC 205 in this post.

Hope dies last.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

• 1 month later...

Given various hints, like the Breda buff and the addition of OTHER 1.3-1.7 planes in the (crammed at this BR) German tree, it seems that IITT CB will be in 1.61, maybe 1.63. I hope no later than 1.65, I'll get mad otherwise...

medal medal

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, MrLight013 said:

oh sry my mistake 24.09.2015...

ah ok...i was hoping XD

No official news yet, "we are working on it" it's the last word heard.....if you want my humble opinion...we won't see it this year

medal