Countermeasures against forbidden modifications.

Scarper

Best answer

There is no need to record and post replays with gameplay of players you suspect for using 3rd party apps. We will appreciate if you report them via server replay functionality on our main website. 

For more information, please check this article.

Hello,

I just like to ask a question about players who step over a line in verbal abuse that are considered to be even punishable by law. More precisely it's the matter of excessively instigating suicide.
I do not consider myself a snowflake, and can tolerate insults, teamkills, killsteals, etc (can be a little bit salty about character attacks and libel), but when I see someone targeting individuals and excessively instigating suicide that's a step too much for me, and (while I am for free speech) I think these type of players should be restricted from using the chat.

Of course I used the complaint function on them, but is there a way to check these things how you can check that a player reported for cheating has been banned or not in the profile?
I'm just asking this, because in the reporting menu, there is only foul language and (verbal) abuse, while things like instigating murder, terrorism, or (like this case) suicide is I think much worse.

If you need me, I can send photographic evidence of the player comiting these heinous acts.

• Haha 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2017 at 19:14, OrsonES said:

We dont give any information like that regarding bans or chat bans to players.

Mabey like Cod did with a message that someone got banned by a report you made. It may work as a positive. Giving a feeling you helped with the health of the game. Ofcourse without giving a name.

Edited by BadassOscar94
Mobile did weird
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How about getting rid of the army of bot players in naval battles? They are easy to identify, they use a premium ship, they have bot like KDR, in battle they usually move in a straight line and let the AI control their main guns, easy to tell since their main turrets aim independently.

Stona_WT (Posted )

If you think that someone is using bot in battle, please use server replay functionality to report such behaviour. Thank you!
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 months later...

After EAC, Record was ended. But It seems good to restart. Recording has some good effect.

Users can find Gaijin's react about 3rd party apps. Each records will be regulary and powerful warning to cheat users.

Recording will be good example about showing Gaijin's effective works and Gaijin can get User friendly, easy and effective tools.

Just post or make news like other games. In game nickname, reason of punishment, how long it will take.

Exept game session number or replay file etc.

Edited by BunnysGunCarrior
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A handful of times of my months/time of flying and competing heavily, I'm flattered when someone says I'm cheating haha, I'm on Xbox.. no cheating here...  Or even marketplace hahaha

medal