• Yes, as prenium/gift
    • No
  6. 6. Should the Héja II be added to the game

• Yes
    • Yes, as prenium/gift
    • No

i would like to suggest the Fighter, Reggiane Re.2000 Falco I all variants

714_rd.jpg

the  Caproni-Reggiane Re.2000 Falco I was a full metal Italian monoplane with curtiss-wringh-style retratable undercarriage. the plane was used in the first part of ww2. it was lightly built and very maneuable, similar to the American P-35. althrought potentially supperior to his counter part from Fiat and Macchi, the plane was judged not satisfatory and was mainly built for export to sweden and hungaria. the Re.2000 first flight in 1939.

Re2000.jpg

the Re.2000 was inspired from the American p-35. the Re.2000 was the first plane from Reggiane made with alluminium stressed skin rather than wood or mix of wood ans metal like the other italian plane of his time. Reggiane introduced several advanced features: a modern structure, well more advanced than the ones used in Macchi's and other Italian fighters of the time; an elliptical wing, with five spars and integral fuel tanks. Reggiane Re.2000 had no fuselage tanks, but nevertheless, with the entire wing volume devoted to fuel, it had up to 460 kg (640 lt) gasoline, with a 900 1,100 km endurance, far better than Macchis and Fiats. The armament was still two 12.7 mm Breda's (300 rounds each), plus the provision for bomblet-dispensers

Re.2000-cutaw-iJ4uEW8aOXIiM.jpg

amounts of the all varriants, 5 was italian and 2 was Hungarian.

the first Re.2000 was the prototype, it fly in may 1939 and It reached 518 km/h at 5,250 m and 506 km/h/6,000 m, climbed to 6,000 m in 6,5 min, and had 11,500 m ceiling.

the Re.2000 Serie 1, it was the first production model and had a modified windshield and some modified equipment. 157 was built

the Re.2000 Serie 2, it was ship-borne version with a 1,025 hp Piaggio P.XIbis engine and arrester gear. 10 was built

the Re.2000 Serie 3, it was long range version. it had a redisigned cockpit and a possibility to have extra fuel tank or 22x 2kg bomblets. 12 was built

the Re.2000 Catapultible, it was a modified version to be lunch from the Regia Marina ships. 12 was built

The Héja I, it was the Hungarian designation for the Re.2000 serie 1

the Héja II, it had a 986 hp WMK 14 engine and two Hungarian 12.7 mm Gebauer machine guns

General characteristics Serie 1

• Crew: 1
  • Length: 7.99 m (26 ft 2½ in)
  • Wingspan: 11.00 m (36 ft 1 in)
  • Height: 3.20 m (10 ft 5⅞ in)
  • Wing area: 20.40 m² (219.6 sq ft)
  • Empty weight: 2,090 kg (4,585 lb)
  • Loaded weight: 2,839 kg (6,259 lb)
  • Powerplant: 1 × Piaggio P.XI RC 40 14-cylinder twi-row air-cooled radial engine, 986 hp (736 kW) (1000 CV) at 4,000 m (13,125 ft)
  • Propellers: Piaggion-D'Ascanio P.1001 three-bladed constant speed propeller
    • Propeller diameter: 3.10 m (10 ft 2 in)

Performance

Armament

source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggiane_Re.2000

http://www.airwar.ru/enc/fww2/re2000.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MÁVAG_Héja

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MÁVAG_Héja

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't know exactly the version, but planes in service with Squadriglia Autonoma 377 in Palermo-Boccadifalco bombed Malta using Re2000.

Some sort of bomb racks seems historically reasonable and would give versatility to a plane that potentially would overlap in game with MC200 and G50

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

a few serie 2 and serie 4 re.2000 serve in the Regia Marina (italian navy). it's probably some of them who serve in the autonama 377. i will take a look at it to get a confirmation. thank for the hint.

GIB all of them!

+11111

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

serie 1/2/3 should go to the main line, the catapult and the Hungarian would be nice prenium/events.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:06 AM, CaID said:

serie 1/2/3 should go to the main line, the catapult and the Hungarian would be nice prenium/events.

I agree. The only problem i'm seeing is that they would probably end up in the 1.7 BR (AB) range, which the tech tree already has plenty of. 

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

18 minutes ago, Ruthless95 said:

if hungarian-italian trees become a thing i like to see one of the hejas free.

heja 2 in particular was a unique hungarian aircraft built in numbers and put in service.

Hungarian was in the sphere of influence of Italy. I think the Hungarian Vehicles could be good premium for Italian, just like the Romanian plane in the German tree.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

As the Reggiane Re.2000 serie I and serie III have been previously implemented,

Moved to Implemented Suggestions.:salute:

• Like 1