Should the VG 90-1 be added to the game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Should the VG 90-1 be added to the game?

• Yes
    • Yes, as prenium/gift/events vehicles
    • No
  2. 2. Should the VG 90-2 be added to the game?

• Yes
    • Yes, as prenium/gift/events vehicles
    • No

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, DoxerWhite@psn said:

Could be appropriate for a line of Arsenal fighters (VG.33, VG.30 series, VB.10 prototypes, VB.10 production, and the VG.90 at last). +1

Maybe but the VGs serie is much lighter and nimble than VB 10 ( the B stand for Bus don't you know ;p ) I mean in a gameplay logic, this would be the same idea as puting typhoon/tempest and spitfires in the same line. Or puting light tank in the heavy tank line (I know there is certainly something like that especially with china, but in that case there is a reason why it's like that)

Edited by Abaddon75
medal medal

9 minutes ago, Abaddon75 said:

Maybe but the VGs serie is much lighter and nimble than VB 10 ( the B stand for Bus don't you know ;p ) I mean in a gameplay logic, this would be the same idea as puting typhoon/tempest and spitfires in the same line. Or puting light tank in the heavy tank line (I know there is certainly something like that especially with china, but in that case there is a reason why it's like that)

I honestly don't mind putting the VG and VB together. It would still be better than the current line-up I have to deal with right now.

2 hours ago, DoxerWhite@psn said:

I honestly don't mind putting the VG and VB together. It would still be better than the current line-up I have to deal with right now.

The current line-up can be better, but imo we should have like other tec tree, a line of heavy fighters, and a line of light fighters. That doesn't mean that early heavy fighter are not nimble, the huricane are quite good in turnfight. In France of interwar we also have such classification, but it was made around power output of the engine and material used for the frame. And since it was like this, a lot of company proposed both kind of design, i.e Bloch have made a light version (in wood) following the experience of the mb.150 series, this never lead to production but we have a prototype that could be in the game one day...

medal medal

• 1 year later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

This suggestion has been passed to the developers for consideration :salute: