'Apply Decal/Decorator to all available camouflages' function button

RPR_Reaper

Dear Devs,

Putting bushes and decals on every camouflage avaiable for my tanks is really tedious. I think there should be an option to just put some decals and decorators on one of the camouflages, and then press a button which will apply them on every camouflage I have unlocked/bought for my tank. This feature would save a lot of the players' time. Please consider introducing this feature in the near-future update. Thank you!

Regards,

Damian

2qA7fzZ.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Senior Suggestion Moderator

Open for discussion. :salute:

• Like 1

LOL I did write a topic on that. So Thank you for starting it.

Here what I wrote Below:

Hello.

The suggestion is simple. In the customization a button to copy Decals from one Camo. to another is very much in need, due to the time consuming process of manually doing it one by one as for now.

How I suggest it to be:

- It's done individually for each tank, due to different appearance of every tank in game.

- The player have to do customization for one camo. (e.g summer camo) for a tank.

- A button is needed to allow the player to copy Decals from another camo. of the same tank to another selected camo. (that is on previewed at the time of copying).

- A dropbox of the camoflage list, that allow the player to select where from the decals are going to be copyed.

- Done.

Thank you for reading, Please support the idea by voting at least.

• 4 weeks later...

Big +1 for this. This is something I never really thought about as the game automatically applies decals you've set to camos you don't have yet, and I always set things up straight away. Today I decided to play some of the older vehicles I used to like but have been neglecting, and as a result have wanted to change the decals. Unsurprisingly, trawling through all 11 camos available for US tanks in order to shrink that circled star logo one click because I made it massive 2 years ago is an absolute chore. Having the ability to just apply my decals to all camos (or even being able to copy them to specific camos, if possible) would be wonderful.

medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

As there now is an option to link decals and 3d decorations to all skins,

Moved to Implemented Suggestions.:salute: