Yugoslav air force

Lizzy91

You should add yugoslavia! :D its air tech tree is as big as the french and it has lots of planes! Don't leave this ignored please. Thank you. Also here is a Yugoslavia tech tree not made by me. Made by someone else but it gives you the idea of a yugoslav air force tech tree.

war rwe.jpg

Edited by ItsFilips
  • Upvote 4

While i'd like to see the tree ingame,i really doubt it would happen. Also almost all yugo jet's belong in tier 6 as i believe they used guided missiles,for tier v i guess US P\F-80s Meteors and Sabres

Honestly tier v is the biggest offender as i think there were no indigenous designs of that period that would fit

There is a community tech tree for a yugoslavian nation in game that is being worked on by Community Tech Tree Project. I think the Air Tree is good enough, as for the ground tree (it is questionable as there are not many low to mid tier vehicles *that have enough data* but high tier has a lot)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I said it once and i am going to say it again, Yugoslavia had as much air craft as France so it would be cool to see the Yugoslav Air Force in the game as its own tech tree.

Here is a concept for the tech tree (not made by me) Hopefully Yugoslavia steps into war thunder in 2019 or 2020

war rwe.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...