Rectification of Former Turkish and Peruvian Air Force Roundels in game

Turkish - Peruvian Air Force Roundel poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Opinion?

• Rectification of current Peruvian and Turkish Air Force Roundels
    • Adding new Turkish Air Force Roundel (1972) and rectification of current Turkish Roundel
    • No, I would not like to see this suggestion implemented

Maybe some of You know the Turkish Air Force Roundel (actually the square) we currently have ingame was formerly being used by TurAF between 1923 - 1972

1437239650_600px-Roundel_of_Turkey_(1923

And as You know there is the Peruvian Air Force roundel in-game and it's totally same with Turkish Air Force Roundel which is currently being used since 1972 till today. (Maybe there is a little color difference as Peruvian is a bit darkish)

roundels.thumb.png.f7de1b8ff03ffe98a4379

So I suggest to change current Turkish Air Force Roundel name to : Turkish Air Force Roundel, 1923-1972 and change current Peruvian Air Force Roundel to : Peruvian Air Force Roundel / Turkish Air Force Roundel (1972)

Or let's just add a new Turkish Air Force Roundel (1972) and change the old ones name to Turkish Air Force Roundel, 1923-1972

800px-Roundel_of_Turkey_svg.thumb.png.31

Which option would be better? What the community thinks??

Edited by Miki_Hoshii
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Suggestion Moderator

Open for discussion.

Note: I had to edit your poll to include a 'no' options; as without it, the suggestion doesn't conform with the guidelines.

On 22/06/2018 at 11:25, CokeSpray said:

ZPje0i2.png  Please Do NOT:  

Create polls that don't include a "Negative" or "No" answer

While polls offer a good and simple way for individuals to quickly express their stance on a subject, without having to elaborate it in detail, there are ways to manipulate polls to always show a desired result. To avoid having an unfair voting system, make sure to always include a negative option to a question so that it's fair and unbiased. If this requirements isn't met, the thread author will be notified and the poll will be altered to provide a fair voting system.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sternjager said:

Well +1, but should be a bug report.

Yea, at first I wanted to make it a bug report, but then considering that Peruvian and Turkish Red has different tones, so I tought making it like this would fit better :dntknw:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

you are absolutly right, as a turkish i would aprecsiate that, this needs to be done

this is so EASY TO DO IT. and would be very good. low effort good gain.

Edited by modern_primat
  • Thanks 1
medal

• 6 months later...

https://warthunder.com/en/news/8004-shop-pre-order-new-rank-vii-premium-jet-fighters-en with the addition of F104 TAF, that might be come true.

Screenshot_2022-12-08-18-42-36-614_com.a

i suggest gaijin to remove peru one and add turkish one. because turkish air force, i think, more famous than peru air force.

Edited by modern_primat
  • Upvote 1
medal

• 3 months later...