remove U-SH 405 from the game, give us back panter 2 and tiger 10,5cm

CRO_sHerman

Best answer

Panther II and King Tiger 105mm were removed from research as they were unhistorical.

U-SH 405  is a fully historical vehicle and wont be removed from research.

• Technical Moderator

The Panther II and Tiger 10,5 cm were removed as they were unhistorical designs. The U-SH 405 was built and functioned as it does in game.
Swedish ground forces tech tree for War Thunder proposal by PikPikker
Indeed it is broken at the moment but it is free to play and will most likely be balanced in the near future.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

and what about the maus, is ostwind 2 historical, you can't compare things by "historical" therm, not in this game, they destroyed everything that had order and characther in itself... just don't tell me about historical stuffs, gaijin remove things from game because they don't know how to balance it, they stuck themselfs in mud.....

now just delete this post like u always do

fix the damn game or don't touch anything

Edited by CRO_Sherman
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, blockhaj said:

The Panther II and Tiger 10,5 cm were removed as they were unhistorical designs. The U-SH 405 was built and functioned as it does in game.
Swedish ground forces tech tree for War Thunder proposal by PikPikker
Indeed it is broken at the moment but it is free to play and will most likely be balanced in the near future.

You actually found a picture of this obscure thing. :D I thought it was as elusive as the italian double gun car.

Edited by AraMacao
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, CRO_Sherman said:

and what about the maus, is ostwind 2 historical, you can't compare things by "historical" therm, not in this game, they destroyed everything that had order and characther in itself... just don't tell me about historical stuffs, gaijin remove things from game because they don't know how to balance it, they stuck themselfs in mud.....

now just delete this post like u always do

fix the damn game or don't touch anything

Ostwind 2 should have had 2 prototypes like the Zerstörer 45 and should be fine according to Gaijins standards. The Tiger 10,5 was physically impossible and the Panther 2 we had ingame was completely fictional. The Maus also had prototypes but it got removed because of balancing problems.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

talking about balance, don't be funny, hahahhahahahahhaha omfg

did u rly say that

ok, so, when they can't balance things they remove them, according to that they should delete everything above 7.3br, they can't balance blody tiger 2H, it either suffer or seal club everything, tiger2H vs T54s with chemical ammo, don't talk to me about balance

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
9 hours ago, AraMacao said:

You actually found a picture of this obscure thing. :D I thought it was as elusive as the italian double gun car.

As someone who researches stuff like this i can tell u that those are the only known pictures. As for documentation there is a bit more but it is far from impossible that more about it will be discovered in the future.

• Technical Moderator

2 minutes ago, Seeras said:

May I introduce these two beautiful vehicles to you?
Especially the first one should seem familiar. ಠᴗಠ

Ru 242_HK2.JPG

There are three surviving 8 cm Oerlikon turrets in Switzerland and one is mounted to a Hanomag chassis iirc. The RU 242 uses a more modern turret which fires 9 cm Oerlikon rockets. See the 4 vents compared to the 3 on the U-SH 405.

I´m only who finds heat-fs slingers with over 300mm pen is 6,7br facing jumbos and tiger E are fine BR? OH i forgot. This game is these days race cars with heat-fs vs tanks of ww2. 

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Not to add with typically 1-3x less expenses than typical medium-heavy tank. Because they are cheaper to repair and no extra cost for ammo as they have best ammo stock. I so love those BMP-1 facing ww2 tanks. only need aim that direction and shoot enemy is ruined.

medal medal

17 minutes ago, Seeras said:

May I introduce these two beautiful vehicles to you?
Especially the first one should seem familiar. ಠᴗಠ

Ru 242_HK2.JPG

Rocket shooters with the speed of Ru-251? Must have.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thank you for reminding me that this vehicle exists. I completely forgot today to dab on some imbecile USA tankers who forgot that C-key exists and that they have .50 cals on their roof.

Well, I'll be off to scoot around with this little bugger and drink some salty tears from bad players :D

MMMmm!!! Sodium Nitrate!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Being "unhistorical" wasn't the only criteria Gaijin applied when removing vehicles. "Hard to balance" was another (Maus, so weirdly enough other tanks in a similar situation still are in the game, but ah well, this has been discussed at length).

I am sure Gaijin wouldn't do that to this vehicle for a while; still need to milk the cash cow, yes, even as non-premium people can grind this through the tree with convertible RP and so on.

Ah well, time to go even lower in BR to have decent games again. :dntknw:

medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Stahlvormund101 said:

Being "unhistorical" wasn't the only criteria Gaijin applied when removing vehicles. "Hard to balance" was another (Maus, so weirdly enough other tanks in a similar situation still are in the game, but ah well, this has been discussed at length).

I am sure Gaijin wouldn't do that to this vehicle for a while; still need to milk the cash cow, yes, even as non-premium people can grind this through the tree with convertible RP and so on.

Ah well, time to go even lower in BR to have decent games again. :dntknw:

well I am on 3.3-4.0

medal medal medal medal

Just now, CRO_Sherman said:

well I am on 3.3-4.0

When the world was still in order. :)

Up to 5.7 I guess could still be fine. Beyond that, madness lurks.

medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
25 minutes ago, elite930 said:

I´m only who finds heat-fs slingers with over 300mm pen is 6,7br facing jumbos and tiger E are fine BR? OH i forgot. This game is these days race cars with heat-fs vs tanks of ww2. 

While i would like to see more historical mm the U-SH 405 isnt on the same lvl as the Italian sports cars. In fact it is yunger than the Bulldog at 6.0, being from 1955.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, elite930 said:

but they don't want to add luchs :dntknw:

medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Stahlvormund101 said:

5.3 then.

Heat-fs stock ammo cars start at 6,3 BR. So 5,3 is not safe. But that debends what level of hate you have whole light tanks with stabs and far superior ammo nuke whole concept of armor.

medal medal

• Smin1080p changed the title to remove U-SH 405 from the game, give us back panter 2 and tiger 10,5cm