Changes for 17.07.2020

Stona_WT

mi_24d_1920x1080_logo_com_01658d1c4e9849

World War

• Balance changes to the “Battle for the Fulda Gap”:
    • The number of German backup tank armies has been increased by 1.
    • The number of German backup artillery armies has been increased by 1.
    • The deployment time for the backup armies has been corrected in accordance with the new number of armies.
  • Balance changes to the “Battle of the Chinese farm” scenario:
    • The number of Israeli backup infantry armies has been increased by 1.
    • The number of Egyptian backup tank armies has been reduced by 1.
    • The deployment time for the backup armies has been corrected in accordance with the new number of armies.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The KPVT machine gun sounds like it's a custom mod other machine guns sound rubbish compared to it, the sound of 130mm S70 gun on IS-7 has been ruined, the German 75mm guns sound meeker and more muffled than ever, you didn't fix the muffled-to-oblivion 57mm gun sound on T-34 and Tiger I/II engines still sound like a vacuum cleaner, also the game appears to have a f******* volume normalizer that every time i fire a gun it suppresses the sound volume no matter how much i level up the speakers, REMOVE THIS IMMEDIATELY !

The first major sound update this year was fine until you reduced the volume and bass by 70% with its next patch and ever since then you've been spoiling it more and more with every new update, the only THE ONLY problem with that first sound update was that half the tanks in game used exactly the same gun sound, we want more variety of gun sounds we don't want you to f*** up the ones that are fine .

Edited by KarlVonSchuman
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...