2 hours ago, dLightz said:

Nice bump everyone. This thread is from last year. Mods should lock.

That speaks for itself, gaijin have ignored the issue and are pushing out events which attract more players than their servers can handle - and they won't upgrade because it's only once a year, right? They can just pocket the extra cash from the event and coast the rest of the year when the player numbers return to normal and we just forget about it

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
medal

Maybe all the Gaijn boys and Girls are out trick or treating :) . The Trick is they downgrade and upgrade your current line up while yo are not looking . Better hope you have some sweets to hand when they come calling .  

I cant get onto the game either and must return to my mundane life  haha !  

WooHoo the servers are trashed again, wonder when the snails going to spend a bit of that cash they have been so busy gouging us for and upgrade the damned things ? 

Get worse every time they fix or " improve " something..... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, OldFogey_63 said:

There is really nothing we can do except complain. Gaijin obviously doesn't want or need our feedback and THAT is sad!

Happens when a company is too busy tweaking it's income model with more ways to bleed the players and neglects the hardware necessary to make it happen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Well if I can’t play to night I’m going to set fire to my pc. How do you like  that Gaijin!

6 hours ago, DrFlankySpanky said:

Well done GAIJIN.

At least send a xxxx email when this happens,  and when it is over.

Also send an email that notifies premium accounts that they have been compensated.

Try to give a **** about your players.

They got our money all ready, why should they care?

medal

The way the GUI blurs the transition when you press 'To Battle' keeps you from reading or viewing much of anything in the hangar while you wait for it to go.  This only exacerbates the frustration that most feel when it just hangs there.  So doubleplus good on making this as painful as possible to the userbase.

Refunding premium time is something, but what about the disruptions to say, daily logins, task timers and more?

Edited by V45Magna
  • Upvote 3

It has been terrible since I started to play today 3-4 hours ago. Operation Kaputt! And it has been the same on and off since the last week. Maybe some more resources to the hamsters instead of a new vehicle that you can't use if you can't play the game...

• Like 2
medal medal medal medal