Fahrschulwanne Pz I mit Zwillings-MG 42

WayOfTheWolk

Fahrschulwanne Pz I mit Zwillings-MG 42  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Fahrschulwanne Pz I mit Zwillings-MG 42 in the German Ground Forces Tree?

• Yes
    • No (explain)
  2. 2. How should the Fahrschulwanne Pz I mit Zwillings-MG 42 be introduced in the German Ground Forces Tree?

• Regular Tree
    • Premium
    • Event Vehicle
    • I said no

+1  -  Flakpanzer 1 is too strong anyway, and this thing could be a perfect BR 1.0, which also allows Flakpanzer 1 to be BR 1.7

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, Billygoatunicorn said:

Everyone answering -1 to this. Why do you care about how "useful" or "effective" or "needed" this vehicle is? Why must everything focus around the meta, and not the actual fun of the game with a cool new funky vehicle? Why must everything you want added to the game be practical? It'd be a nice, fun, moderate vehicle that doesn't need to change the entire meta to be seen as a valued addition?

+1 from me. It'd be neat and not a negitive addition

Because its only armed with two MG-42's unlike the Light AA Mk.I and GAZ-AAA (4M) and the lack of armor makes it very weak but with no speed backing up the lack of protection.

Also it was just a training vehicle.

On 09/02/2021 at 00:14, eleks12 said:

True. But then i can't really understand why Gaijoobles haven't added the GAZ AAA with the 3x DShk. Since i think that would be perfect around 1.7/2.0

That would be a good addition but as that forum post says that vehicle in question was obscure so it would not surprise me that Gaijin just never knew it existed in the first place.

On 09/02/2021 at 00:14, eleks12 said:

And im sure if abselutly needed. Britain can get Copy Pasta M16 AA if there is a great need for a reserve 12.7mm Spaa

Adding Copy Paste to Britain is not needed also the T17E1 is just a M13 AA with speed.

5 hours ago, Noir89 said:

Flakpanzer 1 is too strong anyway, and this thing could be a perfect BR 1.0, which also allows Flakpanzer 1 to be BR 1.7

Okay where does the Flakpanzer 38t Gepard go then?

medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

Okay where does the Flakpanzer 38t Gepard go then?

There is no problem for it being on BR 2.0

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

Because its only armed with two MG-42's unlike the Light AA Mk.I and GAZ-AAA (4M) and the lack of armor makes it very weak but with no speed backing up the lack of protection.

You didn't even read what I said. WHO CARES that it's not practical or better than alternatives? It'd be a fun addition. 

4 hours ago, Billygoatunicorn said:

You didn't even read what I said. WHO CARES that it's not practical or better than alternatives? It'd be a fun addition.

Fun for Veteran Players but Frustrating to New Players as it just clogs the Grind

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

On 10/02/2021 at 14:48, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

Fun for Veteran Players but Frustrating to New Players as it just clogs the Grind

Ummmmm, no, not really. The guns shoot a hell of a lot faster than the flak 38, and is about just as effective as the GAZ AAA (4M). It'd be a just fine opener vehicle. Also, your argument can't just assume that new players would hate it, that's an unfair assessment. Besides, newbies just xxxx play the game they're given. They don't obsess over the meta and ****. They just play. The GAZ AAA (4M) works just fine, there's no reason that this wouldn't.

Edited by Billygoatunicorn
censoring.

On 11/02/2021 at 00:47, Billygoatunicorn said:

Ummmmm, no, not really. The guns shoot a hell of a lot faster than the flak 38, and is about just as effective as the GAZ AAA (4M). It'd be a just fine opener vehicle. Also, your argument can't just assume that new players would hate it, that's an unfair assessment. Besides, newbies just xxxx play the game they're given. They don't obsess over the meta and ****. They just play. The GAZ AAA (4M) works just fine, there's no reason that this wouldn't.

Yeah they shoot faster but also have like barely the similar damage and also the reload on the MG-42's would probably take some time.

Also you say so but new players would probably not have fun playing this Vehicle its down to preference but still i think its an unneeded addition when compared to the Flakpanzer 1 also we have other Gaps where SPAA's are missing in other Nations Tech Trees

medal medal medal medal

51 minutes ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

Yeah they shoot faster but also have like barely the similar damage and also the reload on the MG-42's would probably take some time.

Also you say so but new players would probably not have fun playing this Vehicle its down to preference but still i think its an unneeded addition when compared to the Flakpanzer 1 also we have other Gaps where SPAA's are missing in other Nations Tech Trees

WHO. ATCUALLY. CARES. It's an interesting vehicle. It'd be a good spaa for the br, I really don't care what you say it'd be absolutely just fine, as MG 42s themselves are good AAs by themselves. Doesn't matter that you don't "nEeD" it. Doesn't matter if it's "nOt gOoD". What matters is: it'd be new, it'd be easy, it'd be fun, it'd be interesting. "This vehicle shouldn't be in game cuz I want a different vehicle" isn't a valid excuse when more than one vehicle can be worked on. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Billygoatunicorn said:

WHO. ATCUALLY. CARES. It's an interesting vehicle. It'd be a good spaa for the br, I really don't care what you say it'd be absolutely just fine, as MG 42s themselves are good AAs by themselves. Doesn't matter that you don't "nEeD" it. Doesn't matter if it's "nOt gOoD". What matters is: it'd be new, it'd be easy, it'd be fun, it'd be interesting. "This vehicle shouldn't be in game cuz I want a different vehicle" isn't a valid excuse when more than one vehicle can be worked on. 

Fine whatever, i mean i'm an advocator for Artillery Vehicles ingame despite how useless some of them would be but would at least be funny, i was just saying because i'm not sure i would find this vehicle fun to play and i enjoyed the Gaz-AAA (4M), Light AA Mk.I and P.7.T AA

Edited by Cpt_Jack_Irons
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Cpt_Jack_Irons said:

Fine whatever, i mean i'm an advocator for Artillery Vehicles ingame despite how useless some of them would be but would at least be funny, i was just saying because i'm not sure i would find this vehicle fun to play and i enjoyed the Gaz-AAA (4M), Light AA Mk.I and P.7.T AA

I seriously fail to see why this one would be any different than those

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Billygoatunicorn said:

I seriously fail to see why this one would be any different than those

Honestly I feel like this would be more fun than a couple of those. I agree.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 11/02/2021 at 22:35, Billygoatunicorn said:

it'd be new, it'd be easy, it'd be fun, it'd be interesting.

Go suggest more "easy & fun" vehicles for their side instead of cluttering up/impeding our tech tree progression with useless joke vehicles that will be seal clubbed to death & never saw service. If their side has jokes like the Gaz-AAA (4M), that is their problem and their loss; we don't need an 'equivalent' just because

Edited by Chomusuke1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

• 1 month later...

+1 from me, two fast firing machine guns are enough to deal with biplanes and other early craft, and the fact that it's hard to use for beginners doesn't mean it's useless. It'd also mean that there'd be room to uptier Flakpanzer I and Gepard I a bit, they're extremely effective in groudn combat with their APCR rounds, perhaps a bit too effective for their BR.

IIRC there's a couple other options early AA vehicles with twin machine guns beside this one, but in any case it'd be cool to see a machine gun only AA vehicle as start of the AA like like some other trees have.

Edited by AtomicPope
  • Upvote 1
medal

• 1 year later...
On 16/02/2021 at 01:03, Chomusuke1 said:

Go suggest more "easy & fun" vehicles for their side instead of cluttering up/impeding our tech tree progression with useless joke vehicles that will be seal clubbed to death & never saw service. If their side has jokes like the Gaz-AAA (4M), that is their problem and their loss; we don't need an 'equivalent' just because

First off "cluttering up/impeding our tech tree progression" it would be like 1k rp. Secondly, the Flakpanzer I right now is too strong to in good faith call it a "1.3 BR" vehicle. It doesn't fit at the start. And thirdly, don't get me started on "never saw service" That is a nothing statement due to the overwhelming number of "never saw combat service" vehicles we have in the regular tech tree. M2 medium never saw service, nor F3H Demon, Semovente Contraero, R3 T-20, M103, and lets not forget, the entire Swedish Tech Tree. Along with the Japanese Ground Tree with the M36 and M47. Theres genuinely no reason to be upset if it were added to the game, because its not taking a single thing away. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

• 7 months later...