Everything War Thunder Discord and Website

Looking for a central hub for Everything War Thunder Related? 

Originally set up in 2014 we were the first War Thunder Fan site on Blogger with a handful of articles to help aid players to understand the game better. 

Fast forward to 2021 we decided to kick-start the project again with a new website and community discord for players, squadrons and server owners to join and contribute. 

Benefit from the following: 
- Fresh, player-created articles covering guides, historical, and dev talks. 
- A place for Event Servers to post upcoming events on our website & spread awareness.
- Promotion for content creators and squadrons with our WT Discord List. 
- Plenty of text and voice channels to utilise for squading up or events.

Our Website:
https://everythingwarthunder.com/

Discord Perm Invite Link: 

https://discord.gg/SGx6qXnjTd

We need two more members before with hit 200! If you like, come help us out!

I’d be interested in this, if Gaijin ever sort the VR problem out and I can play War Thunder again. Is there a guide for how to use discord?

8 minutes ago, Drogo_joystick said:

I’d be interested in this, if Gaijin ever sort the VR problem out and I can play War Thunder again. Is there a guide for how to use discord?

Discord is relatively easy to use, if you download it most things will self-explanatory, but if you want it to be explained by someone here’s a guide ;) 

Edited by TunaFish06

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2021 at 14:23, armoredsmurf said:

Nice initiative !!

Thank you, I'm hoping this will benefit so many communities and players - we've got just over 20+ communities already linked and actively promoting articles and new events from other servers. 

Feel free to come join the discord and if you or anyone reading this has the time and generosity to write guides for players we're always looking for contributors!

medal medal

• 3 weeks later...