Add 【Prema-Backup】as a permanent way to use a vehicle twice in a game.

A permanent way to use a vehicle twice in a game  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to Add 【Prema-Backup】as a permanent way to use a vehicle twice in a game ?

• YES, I just like this idea
    • NO, I don't need it

For a long time, we can use a vehicle twice in a game only by cosuming backups.  But backups from Warbond shop is limited and  buy backups by gold is not an ideal way.

So how about add a permanent way to use a vehicle twice in a game?

Just like 【Talisman】,you can get a 【Prema-Backup】 by golds for your tank.  A tank with 【Prema-Backup】 will get a permanent 2nd spawn.

But tanks with perma-backup can't use traditional backups, in case of players use one vehicle for 3 spawn, which is unbalanced.

Add 【Prema-Backup】 will be a good idea for a couple of reasons.

• People who can't/won't dabble with Warbonds could buy a perma-backup
  • Gaijin would make some more money
  • It would have no effect on those of us who do use Warbonds for backups
  • For Minor Nations which are lacking vehicles for a good Lineup on some BR´s, 【Prema-Backup】will give these BR's vehicle enough spawn  chances to fight.

Obviously there is an good issue for Gaijin and the putative purchaser.

Edited by YKhzh
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal

• 聖 園 ミカ changed the title to Add 【Prema-Backup】as a permanent way to use a vehicle twice in a game.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Very interesting idea, however, some may see the option to purchase a perma-backup as a buying an advantage, similar to bushes. I think it would be more fair make it available to everyone through difficult challenges. I'm going to give you my +1 on the condition that a perma-backup has either a high GE purchase cost or is accessible through challenges. I do see the appeal for minor nations with few vehicles, however, there's also the flipside in which major nations become even stronger.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 28/09/2021 at 05:42, DMYEugen said:

Very interesting idea, however, some may see the option to purchase a perma-backup as a buying an advantage, similar to bushes. I think it would be more fair make it available to everyone through difficult challenges. I'm going to give you my +1 on the condition that a perma-backup has either a high GE purchase cost or is accessible through challenges. I do see the appeal for minor nations with few vehicles, however, there's also the flipside in which major nations become even stronger.

Get  perma-backup through difficult challenges is a good idea !

Maybe a rema-packup as a gift for free  in level 100 of gaijin pass will be wonderful.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/04/2022 at 04:19, Radeon77pl said:

that would Perma xxxx low tiers- imagine being guarateed smurfs in every match.

This can by controlled by prema having steep price so it won't make sense smurfing with such low tier vehicles unless you want to sink a lot of money into a low tier vehicle, which is a win for the developers.

Anyway how would it be different than normal smurfing? Someone who's already at significantly higher tiers will have a lot of vehicles to use in a match and I see no real difference if someone keeps using a vehicle twice? It's barely different than spending universal backup in context of a single game.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1

I support the idea. We have a bunch of premium options for the grind itself, but very little impact on matches themselves, either their choice or quality. This suggestion is an example of the latter.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Jarms said:

What would the cost of this be though? Surely it’d be fairly expensive, seeing as it removes the need to buy/earn backups. 

Pay golds and you can play your favourite tank twice in a game , that's all.

You can still use traditional backups on those tanks you don't play so much

• 2 months later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.