Macedonian army roundels and insignias

I just saw that this game has no macedonian roundels or insignias, there is only the flag which is sad that some countries don't get their roundels or insignias added. Adding more roundels and insignias would be more immersive for some players, players like me who customize their vehicles to look historically accurate. Macedonia has some cool insignias/roundels and they could be added. Here are some of them: 

Air Force Roundel 1200px-Roundel_of_North_Macedonia_svg.th  

Operations Command komanda-za-operacii.thumb.png.b7ad69a5e0   

Tank Battaliontenkovski-bataljon.thumb.png.dbde27c5f0e

General Staff pocetna_gs.thumb.png.5f7a2d960b44b477fd3

Air Brigade vozduhoploven-ving.thumb.png.8fe1f3493cc

Helicopter Squadron helikopterski-skvadron.thumb.png.28c57f0

Sorry for the bad orginazation of this and sorry if this thread is in the wrong section.

Edited by Leplivo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal

• 2 months later...

Definitely support this, I'd want to see as many decals as possible from anywhere possible in the future. 

Since you already have a few images, I think it would be better if you posted this in the suggestion forum:

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/1401-skins-decals-and-decorators/

And beyond that, just to avoid these long and pointless discussions on linguistics, politics, history, ethnicity, etc., I think using the official name of Army of the Republic of North Macedonia / Army of North Macedonia would be for the best. 

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Senior Forum Moderator

Topic cleaned. Please do not derail into a political discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3