Additional liveries/camouflages for the Italian Starfighters

DragoShenron@psn

Extra Italian F-104G and S liveries  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see these liveries implemented in the game? (Read thread before voting)

• Yes, all of them!
    • Yes, but only some specific ones! (Please explain your reasoning)
    • No!

Hello everyone! This is my first suggestion and I hope you all will like it! If I made any mistake in this suggestion please let me know in the replies! :)

The Italian F-104G and S are gorgeous and unique looking planes, each having one extra livery that looks equally as gorgeous.

However I've always noticed how these Starfighters (and Italian planes in general, with the exception of the G.91 pre-serie) have always been lacking in the livery department, when they always had beautiful historical liveries used throughout the years! So I'd like to propose the possibility to acquire some of the liveries I'm about to showcase. I'd like to see all the suggested camouflages as purchasable for GE on the get-go, since there are so many other camouflages not listed in this post that can easily be used for crates drop instead. 

There's quite a few, but I don't expect to see all of them. I'm just showing that there are several options to pick from!

(Keep in mind, that some of these liveries were applied on variants of the F-104G and S rather than the specific versions in the game, however since the F-104S ASA is possibly coming soon to the game this shouldn’t be a problem, therefore I’d say don’t worry about the camouflages possibly ending up on the F-104S currently already in game, I'm positive it is passable. Only exception is a double seat TF-104)

F-104S ASA 4° Stormo of 9° Gruppo "Sessantanni" for the 60th anniversary of 4° Stormo

Spoiler

image_6483441.JPG.34fb1586d8b4a443f1f725

F104G Starfighter 3° Stormo of 28° Gruppo "Strega"

Spoiler

image_6487327.JPG.2de2ec337eb7df4b8bc148

F-104S Starfighter 'NATO 50th Anniversary'

Spoiler

283827933_image_6483441(9).JPG.bc9649dee

TF104G Starfighter "Unus Sed Leo" 40 years of F-104

Spoiler

1086892528_image_6483441(8).JPG.43cb6751

F-104S ASA-M "30 years of F-104 "Spillone" in the AMI" 23°Gruppo of 5°Stormo

Spoiler

1669863806_image_6483441(7).JPG.4a2bcc46

F-104S ASA-M "Nerone" 40 Years of F-104

Spoiler

1302924285_image_6483441(5).JPG.22f9b7b3

F-104S ASA-M "9-99" 40 Years of F-104

Spoiler

999.jpg.87c77cd8db8775323c0b7ca92bd7d503

F-104S(?) "Cicogna", please if possible let me know of extra info (Squadron, Wing, event etc.etc.)

Spoiler

1707905136_image_6483441(1).JPG.0c91cd69

F-104G of the AMI (donated to Ferrari) in Ferrari paint scheme, commemoration of the victory in the Ferrari VS F-104 race  (Suggested by@_Condottiero_)

Spoiler

1109290550_Rossoferrari.jpg.3c41977df2cd

If I got any of the examples wrong, let me know in the replies! And feel free to add suggestions and examples too if you got any! Thank you for your time and your attention!

Edited by CokeSpray
Changes highlighted in blue were made on OP's request.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

• Suggestion Moderator

Open for discussion :salute:

• 1 month later...

Update: 

(I’m not trying to bump this post for notoriety, I just want to make sure people who previously browsed this suggestion are aware of what I’m about to say)

The camouflage for the “ F104G Starfighter 3° Stormo of 28° Gruppo "Strega"“   has been added in the newest update crates, “Ground breaking”

For new voters or past browsers who haven’t voted yet, 

Do NOT consider the “Strega” camouflage anymore when voting. It will be kept as part of the post for reference and to maintain the point that there’s many available camouflages for the Italian starfighters

Keep flying on, pilots! :D

medal

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2021 at 17:10, DragoShenron@psn said:

Update: 

(I’m not trying to bump this post for notoriety, I just want to make sure people who previously browsed this suggestion are aware of what I’m about to say)

The camouflage for the “ F104G Starfighter 3° Stormo of 28° Gruppo "Strega"“   has been added in the newest update crates, “Ground breaking”

Do NOT consider the “Strega” camouflage anymore when voting. It will be kept as part of the post for reference and to maintain the point that there’s many available camouflages for the Italian starfighters

i want that now even if i have only the f104 s

btw i support all of them +11111111111111

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

On 30/10/2021 at 03:36, _Condottiero_ said:

Hey, your suggestion made it to War Thunder so CONGRATULATIONS 

Go check it out it looks so gorgeous ;)

The camouflage for the “ F-104G of the AMI (Rosso Ferrari)“  has been added in the newest update crates, “Winged Lions”

Do NOT consider the “Rosso” camouflage anymore when voting. It will be kept as part of the post for reference and to maintain the point that there’s many available camouflages for the Italian starfighters

On 03/12/2021 at 14:30, AlphaHurricane said:

i want that now even if i have only the f104 s

btw i support all of them +11111111111111

On 10/12/2021 at 14:02, Iskads said:

Italians have gorgeous plane camouflages, I'd love to see these in game

On 12/12/2021 at 13:46, Artyom_Ascaron said:

I would love to see them, at least if they would work! I have the strega camo but nobody couldn't see it when it was released, I don't know if it's still not visible to the others.

Thank you all for your support <3
Make sure to spread this post to anyone who’d support having extra starfighters camos!

Edited by DragoShenron@psn
  • Thanks 1
medal

1 hour ago, DragoShenron@psn said:

Hey, your suggestion made it to War Thunder so CONGRATULATIONS 

Go check it out it looks so gorgeous ;)

The camouflage for the “ F-104G of the AMI (Rosso Ferrari)“  has been added in the newest update crates, “Winged Lions”

Do NOT consider the “Rosso” camouflage anymore when voting. It will be kept as part of the post for reference and to maintain the point that there’s many available camouflages for the Italian starfighters

Very nice :good:

Are there any other Italian skins btw in this box?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.

• Thanks 1