12 hours ago, XXStunnedBroXX said:

Hello dear admins, 

the players here in Japan are still waiting for gaijin market to be implemented since 2018, please give us some news about the topic. 

Thanks a lot

I am waiting for those DMM decals since a long time. Good luck

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Red4Loader said:

Is it restricted because of location or account location? Perhaps a VPN from a server in another country would allow you to buy? 

It's not a great idea to advise other players to breach the EULA on the official forum, VPN usage is forbidden and may lead to the account ban. And it won't help, anyway.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Forum Moderator
On 04/10/2021 at 06:12, Red4Loader said:

Is it restricted because of location or account location? Perhaps a VPN from a server in another country would allow you to buy? 

If your account was registered through DMM, the account will linked to DMM automatically, because many reasons, we could not provide the market service to the account of Xbox, PS, DMM and some restricted platform account. And if you using DMM account, wherever you log in your account, the account would still be as DMM one, no changes about store price(You should purchase using DMM points), access to market. VPN could not help you anyway, and it's against EULA.

On 04/10/2021 at 06:27, Dimitri_Rudov said:

I am waiting for those DMM decals since a long time. Good luck

Me too. But I don't think they would show up in international server.

I have no idea why DMM players can't access to Gaijin market.

They released PUBG for Japan a few years ago but nobody played it because the marketplace was not available and Japanese players were able to access the Steam client unlike War Thunder.

Of course, Japanese players use the Steam market for most of their games. Honestly, I feel market is restricted by malicious intentions of DMM...

They use the "law" as an excuse, but I don't know why Japanese player can use Steam Market and Gaijin Market is not.

Edited by ReleaseTheMiG17
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

• 1 year later...

I recently went to Japan and I bought something through DMM which required me to consent to some terms of agreement and when I came back to Thailand, everything stayed as DMM points, could someone help me with how to change back to Thai baht and help me access my account to gaijin marketplace since Gaijin thinks I am in Japan?

medal medal