Add the Ability to filter out/in Camo's that "Do not fit requirements of the game" on Live

Thatz

Should players be able to filter out camo's that do not fit the requirements of the game anymore on Live?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should players be able to filter out camo's that do not fit the requirements of the game anymore on Live?

• Yes
    • No

• Suggestion Moderator

Over the time that Live has been up the game's models/camo's have been updated a lot which leads to a lot of camo's that are on live with this tag: "Does not meet the requirements of the game"

What I suggest is a checkbox that users can click on to be able to filter out camo's that do not meet the requirements of the game anymore. Since there is already a way for the database to check if the camo fits the requirements or doesn't (I assume its the database and not people checking every single camo) it would be an easy check for people to filter their searches a bit more and make it a bit easier to find the camo's that currently work in game.

Some of the old camo's are great but if they don't work it would be better for players to have the option just to no see camo's they cant even use correctly in game anymore.

I can provide what I would think the UI/SQL/PHP would look like if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...