KV-220 stealth armor nerf?

Rikers_Beard

Did the -220 get an undocumented armor nerf? Played mine extensively up to about a month ago. Came back to it again this past week and something is definitely different.

The thing always had a knack for losing its breech, but you could lose your breech multiple times and still make out with repairing and having all 6 or 5 of 6 crew and go about your business.

But for the past week, I have been getting fully pen'd from long range, losing 3 or 4 crew in 1 shot, and worse, I am also getting 1 shot from across the map.

This is drastically different than before.

Edited by Rikers_Beard
medal

22 hours ago, Rikers_Beard said:

But for the past week, I have been getting fully pen'd from long range, losing 3 or 4 crew in 1 shot, and worse, I am also getting 1 shot from across the map.

This is drastically different than before.

Well, good. :D

Maybe the effect of overconfidence ;)

Edited by KillaKiwi
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, KillaKiwi said:

Well, good. :D

Maybe the effect of overconfidence ;)

Be that as it may, the pertinent part here is that it is noticeably different on a consistent basis so something had to have been messed with.

medal

4 hours ago, N4CR_ said:

Probably just luck. That thing has a disgusting K/D along with the t-34-85 because broken weapon models.

russia.png.e1ebed603091e6d2644cea16f417f

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It is pretty OP that is no lie, and I wouldn't even own it (would never pay that much) if it weren't for the fact that I got it from a crate drop (insane luck). 

It just felt very odd how it went from feeling dirty playing it, to feeling like a 1 and done. I'll take it out again for the next few days and see if this repeats...

medal

• 1 month later...

Something with a devastating gun, an actual peer and rival to King Tigers still murdering everything it fights at 4.7-5.7 range. Even my poor Do-335 B-2 has failed to kill it from above, the 30mm HVAP-T literally caused no damage.

How can you call this justice? How is this even fair? As far as I remember I scored no victory in games I fought against this thing. The only thing you have to do is press W, move forward, shoot everyone down and finish your run at the enemy spawn without getting intercepted by anything.

Thoughts?

• Haha 4
  • Confused 5
medal

Pls, ban this troll from the forums :D

Edit: Did this topic just got merged with the one about KV-220 stealth nerf or am I getting crazy? :D

Edited by KillaKiwi
medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, KillaKiwi said:

Pls, ban this troll from the forums :D

Edit: Did this topic just got merged with the one about KV-220 stealth nerf or am I getting crazy? :D

It looks like it has.

• 5 months later...

Well, as for me and my original question in MY thread (not a merged one) I figured out what it was that made me think something was different. It was actually so easy and small that it's really stupid. It was just a minor change in my playstyle. In the months since it's gone back to feeling like the same old broken OP ahistorical monster that it is.

medal