Flares/Chaffs - Survival Kit - similar to Part or FPE from Ground vehicules

Flares/Chaffs - Suvival Kit - RP Reduction  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Would want a Research point reduction for Flares/Chaffs Modification?

2. 2. Should this RP reduction be based on the same ratio than Parts or Fire Extinguisher in Ground vehicules?

• Yes (using the 0.3 Rate of RP Reduction from ground vehicules)
    • No, the Rate should be higher than 0.3 - please comment "Why?" -
    • No, the Rate should be lesser than 0.3 - please comment "Why?" -
    • Voted "No" in first question
    • Do not know

Hello everyone.

I noticed that Aircraft does not have RP reduction for survival kits such as RWR and Flares/Chaffs.

Today i would like to implement the similar economy of Ground vehicule survival kits for Flares/chaffs on any Air Vehicules that can use them.

Having Flares and chaffs is the most useful item to defend any missiles in this game.
As you start to grind any vehicules without them it is really hard to stay alive in order to research such Survival Kits

The modification is the most researched modification for any vehicules (which have those modifications) added in players inventory.

For exemple:
The Rate of RP Reduction based from M1A2 Abrams
Parts : 0.3xRank1 Modification (Rank 1 Modifications 21000 RP - Parts are at 6300RP)
FPE : 0.3xRank2 Modification (Rank 2 Modifications 23000 RP - Parts are at 6900RP)

So the F-14A Flares/Chaffs Modification which is at 21000RP would be changed to 6300RP using the same rate used for Ground vehicules.

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Suggestion Moderator

Huge +1. Hard to believe it's not like this already

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

One thing i would also like to see is seperate buttons for chaff and flares, the normal "fire countermeasures" button would still be there but you would add buttons that "fire flare" and "fire Chaff"

• Thanks 5
medal

5 minutes ago, strv122 said:

One thing i would also like to see is seperate buttons for chaff and flares, the normal "fire countermeasures" button would still be there but you would add buttons that "fire flare" and "fire Chaff"

That would be another suggestion. :salute:

• Confused 1

• Cpt_Bel_V changed the title to Flares/Chaffs - Survival Kit - similar to Part or FPE from Ground vehicules

100% agree, also for G-Suit. It's hilarious that 1980s pilots have to fly supersonic fighters in war scenarios without flight gear until they "research and purchase" it...

G-Suit should be stock with Rank VII jets onwards, but since that's too customer-friendly, I would at least expect a RP reduction for it too.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 17/07/2022 at 00:08, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

100% agree, also for G-Suit. It's hilarious that 1980s pilots have to fly supersonic fighters in war scenarios without flight gear until they "research and purchase" it...

G-Suit should be stock with Rank VII jets onwards, but since that's too customer-friendly, I would at least expect a RP reduction for it too.

That should be another suggestion then, as the subject here is Flares and chaffs ^^"

But please you can copy and adapt mine :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

This suggestion has been passed to the developers for consideration :salute:

• Upvote 2