Hey warthunder, is having server issues for the past 3 updates historical or not?

I've been playing warthunder for about 2-3 years, Idk exactly, but one thing I have noticed is that the servers have progressively been getting worst and worst. I used to get around 20-30 ping on average but after these last 3 updates I get and average of 50-70. Gaijin the player base has been consistently complaining about this issue, so please do the right thing and actually care for once. I'm not the best of players, but I don't think its historically accurate that a mig-23 does a 70 g pull backwards into the ground.

• Like 1
medal

1 hour ago, TankGoBRRR said:

I've been playing warthunder for about 2-3 years, Idk exactly, but one thing I have noticed is that the servers have progressively been getting worst and worst. I used to get around 20-30 ping on average but after these last 3 updates I get and average of 50-70. Gaijin the player base has been consistently complaining about this issue, so please do the right thing and actually care for once. I'm not the best of players, but I don't think its historically accurate that a mig-23 does a 70 g pull backwards into the ground.

Spend money towards more robust servers? HAHAHAH, that would make sense 

(There's also the issue of their  servers being regularly DDOS'd) 

medal