PlayStation Store Spring Sale not get the Pack

49 minutes ago, Dr_Garlics@psn said:

I just bought the IS-6 Pack from the website of the Playstation Store but did not receive it in the game.

Do I have to log in to the game on my PS4 to activate it? I don't have access to my PS4 right now.

What should I do?

1796971290_Screenshot2023-04-13at00_57_0

Yes, you have to login to War Thunder from the console to activate it. It can be any console (PS4 or PS5), as long as its owner will let you login to your PSN account from it (and has War Thunder downloaded). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2023 at 01:48, gromvoiny said:

Yes, you have to login to War Thunder from the console to activate it. It can be any console (PS4 or PS5), as long as its owner will let you login to your PSN account from it (and has War Thunder downloaded). 

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get a PS5 to join this year's PlayStation™ Store Spring Sale and activated these packs.

But the premium time is still my original 29 days, and I am not getting the Premium time correctly both in PS5 and PC. I submitted the support ticket. But haven't got the reply.

Is this bug or something?

On 22/04/2023 at 03:39, Dr_Garlics@psn said:

Thank you for your reply. I managed to get a PS5 to join this year's PlayStation™ Store Spring Sale and activated these packs.

But the premium time is still my original 29 days, and I am not getting the Premium time correctly both in PS5 and PC. I submitted the support ticket. But haven't got the reply.

Is this bug or something?

It's working as intended. Premium time included into vehicles packs in PS Store is only available when you play on the console.

Only premium account purchased in-game for Golden Eagles is synced between console and PC.

17 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

It's working as intended. Premium time included into vehicles packs in PS Store is only available when you play on the console.

Only premium account purchased in-game for Golden Eagles is synced between console and PC.

Thank you for your reply. 

But I checked the premium time in PS5 as well. It's not adding the premium time I get from these packs either. 

So basically, what you mean is I bought 10 packs and the 103 days of premium time just go wasted, and no compensation or solution for that? OMG, I am just shocked.