More targets in test flight, please.

PepeZeMunze

Test flight targets diversity poll.  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would we need more targets to test weapons in test flight?

• No, no need to change test flight maps.
    • Yes, I'd like to have more targets for testing weapons.
    • No, I'd like to have less targets for testing weapons.

I noticed lot of new and not so new players asking about things that could be easily tested in well... test flight. It's nice to ask and get a help during the combat, but would pilots really ask stuff like that in war? Another option is to ask on forum and wait.

So, I'd like to suggest adding to test flight passive AI targets like:

• enemy fighters of same tier
  • enemy bombers of same tier
  • vehicles, AAA, artillery, storages... soft targets in general
  • tanks of all common AI kinds
  • pillboxes of all kinds
  • ships of all sizes
  • bases of same tier
  • enemy airfield of same tier

Targets could be moving if you find it necessary, but imho it's not needed for testing weapons, bombs and ammo that hurts them most. I also noticed all nations have own map, but actually having more targets would make one map for all in better use. I hope this is not too much work, but I'm sure it would raise the level of gameplay.

I'm not sure army and navy players would need it, so maybe some dudes would like to support or not that too.

Edited by PepeZeMunze
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Suggestion Moderator

Open for Discussion :)

Pretty sure what nation used for such target would also make such difference... I'm a naval player in game most of the time so when i test vehicles out, i wanna change the target's nations navy instead of pre-set choice FOR EXAMPLE, 

Britain, Russia player test vehicles = Germany target test vehicle

Japanese player test vehicle = USA target test vehicle

Italian player test vehicle =  Britain target test vehicle

Also when it comes to planes target test, i was hoping to see all kinds of plane LIKE standard fighter, bomber, attacker, interceptor, torpedo bomber and early JETS related to player test vehicle BR flying to their respective altitude and speed

More targets is needed as well BUT in term of different vehicle existed in tech tree like gunboats, barges, frigates, patrol torpedo boat (SGB for example), not just typical torpedo boat 

I hope one day WHEN i test new ships from Italian next time, i would have a chance to test it using other nation's navy LIKE USSR or Germany AS players would have face all kinds of enemy ships once using it in battle 

• Thanks 1
medal

11 hours ago, ZackZooter said:

Also when it comes to planes target test, i was hoping to see all kinds of plane LIKE standard fighter, bomber, attacker, interceptor, torpedo bomber and early JETS related to player test vehicle BR flying to their respective altitude and speed

This feature should also added on naval test sail to a certain degree....

Low-BR vehicle will face uptiered vehicles so Rank 1 coastal test sail will have rank 2-3 plane test target... While rank 1 bluewater test sail will have rank 3-4 plane test target.. And So ON

• Thanks 1
medal

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1