Frame rate drop/stuttering during cas

Well title says it sorta to elaborate I play on the ps4 anytime I get near my kill in a plane or a jet once I open fire what does the game do it stutters and I miss my one open kill window or say I'm flying in to do a bombing run/cas once I get near the target or ground the game stutters then I crash it's getting worse and I fear that I won't ever be able to play a game where it runs smoothly then again it's been going on for so long I barely remember playing a smooth match with not one blip when engaging someone

Im mainly posting this to ask other playstation 4 members has the game been stuttering/fps loss more then it should and do you think it should be looked into more than it is currently or abandon it due to newer consoles 

medal medal medal medal medal

Unfortunately, they stopped optimizing PS4 almost 2 years ago. It's a stuttering/freezing mess.

It was never really properly optimized to begin with, as in many instances the PS4Pro would just freeze/crash.

The PS5 is much better, but the cracks are already starting to show—particularly on large snow maps.

Edited by thefoxiscunning@psn
medal medal medal

On 17/04/2023 at 22:47, thefoxiscunning@psn said:

Unfortunately, they stopped optimizing PS4 almost 2 years ago. It's a stuttering/freezing mess.

It was never really properly optimized to begin with, as in many instances the PS4Pro would just freeze/crash.

The PS5 is much better, but the cracks are already starting to show—particularly on large snow maps.

Here on PS5 a freeze (had more then 10 past MONTH)
Warthunder Admin is investigating if its a cheat.

Timestamp 17-april-2023

But here nothing, it plays perfect. (So maybe your encountering cheaters)
Timestamp 18-april-2023

Edited by GeNeXsis@psn

• 4 weeks later...

I thank you to those who responded. I don't want to come on here and rant just want the game to run smoothly i have messaged PlayStation about the issue and if they would allow warthunder to have lower graphics or an option to lower or use ultra low graphics I will be updating what their response is to asking this question to help aid in the stuttering/freezing during game play if anyone has better thoughts on the matter I'll be keeping in contact hopefully with them and will push any suggestions to sony

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Because you are already on low visuals.

What Dodo is refering to, is called Ultra Low, wich is only used by a small minority, especially those with ancient PC's.

Looks like Dog Poo, especially if your are sitting right in front of it, but can give you an slight advantage compared to low graphic. 

Even a PS5 was just mediocre by the time it was officially released.

So there's not much room for improvements in regards to fps a.s.o. because of the lacking computing power. 

Edited by HoFFI02