Merkava's aren't playable

Šaber

i really got into the Merkava's recently. but for some reason they feel like they are made out of paper now than when they were first released. i want to say in the last 20 ground games I've played against Russia ive lost all but maybe 3. the Merkava LIC has better armor than the 4M? is this an issue that needs to be fix or are the Merkava getting better turret armor anytime soon? the Russian dominion over top tier is so oppressive i feel like i cant even compete.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

On 24/04/2023 at 10:06, Šaber said:

i really got into the Merkava's recently. but for some reason they feel like they are made out of paper now than when they were first released. i want to say in the last 20 ground games I've played against Russia ive lost all but maybe 3. the Merkava LIC has better armor than the 4M? is this an issue that needs to be fix or are the Merkava getting better turret armor anytime soon? the Russian dominion over top tier is so oppressive i feel like i cant even compete.

For some reason Gaijin think that merkavas are made of rubber. Also all the Merkava Mk1/MK2 have a bug where the engine clip inside the metall plate behind it making those thanks even less survivable but seems gaijin doesn't care as is a bug that also the event merkava in the us tech tree have. They know and they doesn't care

• Like 1
medal medal

6 hours ago, DargorDraconis said:

For some reason Gaijin think that merkavas are made of rubber. Also all the Merkava Mk1/MK2 have a bug where the engine clip inside the metall plate behind it making those thanks even less survivable but seems gaijin doesn't care as is a bug that also the event merkava in the us tech tree have. They know and they doesn't care

ive tried to subit a report and everything. its just not fun to see what's supposed to be the tank with the most turret armor get dirt over and over. hte tank with the most survivability and i die in one shot?

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal