Most effective way to grind sl/best vehicles for sl grinding

tmd2__tht

There is no golden rule for everybody - you should play something in which you can excel. I personally play WW2 Rank III (BR 4.0-5.3 is a sweetspot) Ground if i want to relax and gain SL.

1 Premium Tank + 1 Premium Plane for starters - its quite easy to pull off some good results:

Especially the russians have quite the selection you can pick of: Su-6 / ITP / La-7 / T-34-57 / Su-100Y / KV-2 (Zis-6)

Edited by Noir89
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, tmd2__tht said:

I grindid out the F4e and need sl badly. i need help. anyideas ?

I like to use Avenger Mk II (UK) and farm ground targets on Air RB. With Antimech order used in proper moment and SL booster you can get a lot every battle.

49 minutes ago, tmd2__tht said:

I grindid out the F4e and need sl badly. i need help. anyideas ?

It is from my pov impossible for others to answer your question as some key points are missing:

Game mode: Arcade, Realistic, Sim?

Personal investments: Time (casual or try hard) or money (premium or not premium)?

So without some clarifications you might receive subjective correct answers addressed in order to support you, but these recommendations may not be suited to fit to your individual circumstances as all opinions or recommendations are biased by definition.

You might find similar posts/questions in various subsections of the academy section if you consider using the search function.

Imho a hell of extremely experienced players are happy to help you if you would be more precise and invest some time in own research upfront in order to address more specific questions - it makes no sense to invest time to give you a recommendation for Air RB if you want to play Air AB...and not only due to different economies of these game modes.

I saw some interesting discussions in the recent "Economy explanation" thread in the general discussion section. As you describe an SL problem, you might take a look, what other players recommend to grind efficiently. As a basis rule - the higher you get, usually the better you get and grinding becomes mainly an RP problem.

Best vehicles for SL grinding are USS Frank Knox, USS Moffet and Prinz Eugen, ideally on a premium account, with backups of these ships or else some more ships to make a proper lineup, also take at least 1 each of your own fighters and attackers/bombers, for US the BTD and maybe a P-47 works great, for Germany Fw 190 D13 and a Do 217 or Fw 190 F8. Also AB will make more SL (at least for me it does) and the planes will be much more useful in naval AB rather than RB.

If you're not into naval battles air AB would be my second choice to make SL, anything lowish/mid BR range,and ground AB my third choice.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 weeks later...

If you're going after SL I would say the best vehicle (US) for getting bang for your buck is the XP-50 (Preimum Vehicle). I play SB but it has advantages in every setting, though I'm sure some will claim Pay2Win, etc, etc... 

The XP-50 is not expensive (real world money) and it is probably the best value I've seen (but I exclusively play American Air vehicles)