Incomplete sales for ps4 and ps5

Dear Gaijin, I would like to know why the hell aren't we having the same sales as the War Thunder website shop ? Many vehicles are not 50% off and were here before the 2 previous updates. I would to know if that an error or if it's meant to be like that.

I literally had to buy the worst version of the amx30 instead of the super because it wasn't 50% off and not even 60% off the week before the may sales so I am lost.

Screenshot_20230505_151029_PS App.jpg

Screenshot_20230505_151155_Chrome.jpg

49 minutes ago, simutsens@psn said:

Dear Gaijin, I would like to know why the hell aren't we having the same sales as the War Thunder website shop ? Many vehicles are not 50% off and were here before the 2 previous updates. I would to know if that an error or if it's meant to be like that.

I literally had to buy the worst version of the amx30 instead of the super because it wasn't 50% off and not even 60% off the week before the may sales so I am lost.

PC store sale has no relation to PS Store one. Check the available discounts and dates from your console. 

On 05/05/2023 at 14:12, simutsens@psn said:

I literally had to buy the worst version of the amx30 instead of the super because it wasn't 50% off and not even 60% off the week before the may sales so I am lost

What? They 'literally' took away the option not to buy?? :facepalm:

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...