GAIJIN event

Dear Gaijin, to understand some of the problems with your game, please do the following:

Have a GAIJIN EMPLOYEE event.

Job or no job, grind 75k points per day for a period of 10 days (like the last repair factory event).

Tasks for different players!

Player 1:

Start with level 0 crews and buy a high tier jet to do the event. Buying crew skills with the 2000 gold in the package is not allowed, buy premium instead.

Player 2:

Start with level 0 crews, buy a high tier tank to do the event. Buying crew skills with the 2000 gold in the package is not allowed, buy premium instead.

Player 3:

Play the game (air) without premium time or vehicles until you reach level 3 and enter the event (this player also starts with level 0 crews and 0 silver lions)

Player 4:

Play the game (ground) without premium time or vehicles until you reach level 3 and enter the event (this player also starts with level 0 crews and 0 silver lions)

Player 5:

Buy a premium bundle of your choice from the shop (air). Gold again to be used for premium time. Start with level 0 crews and play the event.

Player 6:

Buy a premium bundle of your choice from the shop (ground). Gold again to be used for premium time. Start with level 0 crews and play the event.

Player 7:

Start with 3 million silver lions play for free with planes above BR 9.0. Play the event.

Player 8:

Start with 3 million silver lions play for free with tanks above BR 9.0. Play the event.

All players stream their play time to show us their progress, and above all: show us how much fun they have. I expect nothing other than your famous Gaijin smile on the employees faces while they are grinding the ‘event’!

I think this will give you a good idea of how much fun your player base is having!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal medal

While I can agree gaijin designating employees as players for a mock event would be beneficial in gathering data for them to see where they can improve. I would believe they already do this to some extent of course with accounts with no need to worry about golden eagles or silver lions much like the PR accounts they give fully loaded to some content creators. It could be beneficial to them if they did something like this with fresh accounts with varying factors similar to the ones stated above. Keep in mind if these testers aren't as passionate or interested in the game as many players they naturally wouldn't have a good time especially experiencing what is the exuberant grind of a war thunder event which many players consider a second job. Having them stream and record the entirety of earning 75k mission points per day is ridiculous and I hope they realize just how many points that is and how long it will take. But having such footage would most likely benefit them in allowing to see just how a player can feel throughout various matches and situations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Senior Forum Moderator
42 minutes ago, vExalted said:

While I can agree gaijin designating employees as players for a mock event would be beneficial in gathering data for them to see where they can improve. I would believe they already do this to some extent of course with accounts with no need to worry about golden eagles or silver lions much like the PR accounts they give fully loaded to some content creators. It could be beneficial to them if they did something like this with fresh accounts with varying factors similar to the ones stated above. Keep in mind if these testers aren't as passionate or interested in the game as many players they naturally wouldn't have a good time especially experiencing what is the exuberant grind of a war thunder event which many players consider a second job. Having them stream and record the entirety of earning 75k mission points per day is ridiculous and I hope they realize just how many points that is and how long it will take. But having such footage would most likely benefit them in allowing to see just how a player can feel throughout various matches and situations.

We do not have PR accounts... we do not have access to PR accounts... I started my account around 2012/2013, not long before 1.27 came out I think it was... then I became a Moderator 2013/2014...

We all started from scratch before we were hand picked from this very community to become Moderators and then some went on to become Administrators and or Community Mangers and so on.... Developers have their own normal accounts as well as accounts for testing obviously... 

We all feel the exact same frustrations as everyone else... since, well you know, we play the same game as everyone else....

And guess what ? thats why we were all (Mods, Admins, CMs) hand picked from this community, because we wanted to help to make sure players were heard loud and clear about Bugs, Suggestions, and or other issues are passed on, also to make sure Feedback is gathered and passed on without all the nonsense tied in...

So... we already feel what you feel....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pacifica said:

We do not have PR accounts... we do not have access to PR accounts... I started my account around 2012/2013, not long before 1.27 came out I think it was... then I became a Moderator 2013/2014...

We all started from scratch before we were hand picked from this very community to become Moderators and then some went on to become Administrators and or Community Mangers and so on.... Developers have their own normal accounts as well as accounts for testing obviously... 

We all feel the exact same frustrations as everyone else... since, well you know, we play the same game as everyone else....

And guess what ? thats why we were all (Mods, Admins, CMs) hand picked from this community, because we wanted to help to make sure players were heard loud and clear about Bugs, Suggestions, and or other issues are passed on, also to make sure Feedback is gathered and passed on without all the nonsense tied in...

So... we already feel what you feel....

I frankly don't care whether or not you do or don't, and see no reason for you to reply to this post trying to ensure us the players you are the same as us and have endured for just as long if not longer, you don't have any merits that show up with your account other than post made and reputation while other players post and profiles show Battles played and nations they tested for upon release. Perhaps you have another personal account and I'm sure you've done excellent work to do as much good as gaijin will let you, but its common knowledge partners of gaijin get given things others do not like vehicles and allowances of in-game currencies. Many players are tired of these generic post replies, trying to relate to players, all while attempting to sounding superior. You could instead as someone with such a long history and influence with the game and forum post hand pick your words to reply to post with a useful reply. Everyone also knows that for most of the time any post made with sincere hope to improve the quality of the game we love and put our time in gets squashed via censorship, deletion, or simply ignored all together. But the fact is your thought wasn't to come into this post and give a constructive feedback that builds upon the previous post with your own ideas for improvement of the game but to defend that you didn't use PR accounts while playing or testing the game. Nor was it in agreement that the post could be a good idea going more in depth as to why this as a round of testing could give Gaijin and its developers helpful incite into what their customer/players endure in an attempt to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Nor was it in disagreement, so as it is I cant say I have much faith in the forums as a place to build upon constructive ideas without being struck down or ignored with defense by an employee of the very same company. You can clearly see the rhetoric and reason many players find much skepticism among partaking with voicing their own opinions on the forums. I sincerely hope you care for the game like many of us do.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

• Senior Forum Moderator

I am not an Employee..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

And I was stating Facts so others were not mislead in the Discussion..... some wonder why more Staff do not communicate ? its because of attitudes like that ^

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, vExalted said:

I frankly don't care whether or not you do or don't, and see no reason for you to reply to this post trying to ensure us the players you are the same as us and have endured for just as long if not longer, you don't have any merits that show up with your account other than post made and reputation while other players post and profiles show Battles played and nations they tested for upon release. Perhaps you have another personal account and I'm sure you've done excellent work to do as much good as gaijin will let you, but its common knowledge partners of gaijin get given things others do not like vehicles and allowances of in-game currencies. Many players are tired of these generic post replies, trying to relate to players, all while attempting to sounding superior. You could instead as someone with such a long history and influence with the game and forum post hand pick your words to reply to post with a useful reply. Everyone also knows that for most of the time any post made with sincere hope to improve the quality of the game we love and put our time in gets squashed via censorship, deletion, or simply ignored all together. But the fact is your thought wasn't to come into this post and give a constructive feedback that builds upon the previous post with your own ideas for improvement of the game but to defend that you didn't use PR accounts while playing or testing the game. Nor was it in agreement that the post could be a good idea going more in depth as to why this as a round of testing could give Gaijin and its developers helpful incite into what their customer/players endure in an attempt to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Nor was it in disagreement, so as it is I cant say I have much faith in the forums as a place to build upon constructive ideas without being struck down or ignored with defense by an employee of the very same company. You can clearly see the rhetoric and reason many players find much skepticism among partaking with voicing their own opinions on the forums. I sincerely hope you care for the game like many of us do.

chill out mate, he/she is telling that has a normal account ( same as any player ) you are ranting against wrong person.

go rant devs, if you can get them :lol2:

medal medal

In his defence, it kinda sounds like Pacifica is an employee. 

11 hours ago, Pacifica said:

In any case, I was not talking about any forum- staff here, I would like to see Kirill Yudintsev himself doing this, as he is defending it so passionately...

Preferably as player 3/4/7 or 8... 

I know this will never happen, but if these guys want to sell us this game in its current state, let them show us how much fun it is! 

What stands out to me as well is that everyone wants a change, but nobody seems to be asking for an engagement of some kind that Gaijin will not revert everything back in the years to follow... we all know about the little hidden updates.... 

Why should we pay repair costs for premium vehicles?.... I already paid those in real money. 

Why does Gaijin change the income of premium vehicles? (these are factors that make a player decide if he wants to buy it!)

Don't even get me started on the BM-8-24 ... even at 50% off it was still expensive, it used to take out vehicles that were well above its BR... now, ..... after the 'overpressure' stuff made it completely useless... they still sell it I believe? (not sure since I own it). 

They really need to look into the fun factor again, before it is all gone! I really love everything about this game... except for its management. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Rasta_the_rammbo said:

Why should we pay repair costs for premium vehicles?.

to control massive suicide, in a bad map to evade j out lock crew and to drain your income

They really need to look into the fun factor again

yeah, but if you check some post on events, people ask how much they can sell event vehicles tickets even before starts and since gaijing get a 15%, better that gain than free bricks for most players

after the 'overpressure' stuff made it completely useless.

agree, that's why not gonna buy more prem vehicles

If you hope for a change then .... don't, it's really hard to get a change for good

medal medal

6 hours ago, Pacifica said:

And I was stating Facts so others were not mislead in the Discussion..... some wonder why more Staff do not communicate ? its because of attitudes like that ^

Maybe there Is a reason why someone Is so angry at the moderators and the "managers" here

Can't elaborate more because i don't want someone to mistake this as a "challenge"

medal medal

18 hours ago, Pacifica said:

17 hours ago, JIJ0K said:

chill out mate, he/she is telling that has a normal account ( same as any player ) you are ranting against wrong person.

go rant devs, if you can get them :lol2:

My apologies for the rant, I suppose I'm just fed up with many things. But why would you come to this post with a defensive statement regarding the accounts that I stated the GAIJIN EMPLOYEES most likely have and use when testing the game.