Replay rewinding has problems

Best answer

7 hours ago, WuFormula said:

I've noticed this issue since the release of the replay rewind feature. Upon rewinding, the vehicle you are spectating does not reset accurately to the point you rewinded. If the tank was destroyed, then the replay rewinded, the tank is still shown as destroyed, despite the point at which it is destroyed in the battle is not yet reached. Additionally, the reload indicator in the cursor often turns full red, like it does sometime in battle when the server fails to register you firing.

This is obviously problematic.

Please submit bug report here: https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder we will check it.

Most probably during rewind some data is not "reset".

Thanks!

I've noticed this issue since the release of the replay rewind feature. Upon rewinding, the vehicle you are spectating does not reset accurately to the point you rewinded. If the tank was destroyed, then the replay rewinded, the tank is still shown as destroyed, despite the point at which it is destroyed in the battle is not yet reached. Additionally, the reload indicator in the cursor often turns full red, like it does sometime in battle when the server fails to register you firing.

medal

7 hours ago, WuFormula said:

Please submit bug report here: https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder we will check it.

Most probably during rewind some data is not "reset".

Thanks!

• Upvote 1