How do I use the Radar on the M163 SPAA?

Gladius44

I need a tutorial how to use the Radar on the M163. I have key bindings for turning on the the radar and for locking a target but when i try it on the test server or in battle nothing happens. I also don´t have the green Radar wedge on my screen. And yes i tried it using the scope.

9 minutes ago, Gladius44 said:

I need a tutorial how to use the Radar on the M163. I have key bindings for turning on the the radar and for locking a target but when i try it on the test server or in battle nothing happens. I also don´t have the green Radar wedge on my screen. And yes i tried it using the scope.

That's because it's only equipped with a tracking radar, designed specifically for close-range optical tracking. It focuses on providing precise track information rather than performing extensive search operations (that green radar wedge). If you want to use it, simply go to first-person and press your "Lock Radar/IRST target on" button once your sights are aligned with the desired target. For your convenience, I have attached a screenshot depicting the ideal visual representation of this process. Here's how it should look:

shot 2023.06.01 00.12.00.jpg

• Upvote 1