Help needed: how to report to the Gaijin support team for repeatedly intentional team kills from the same player.

JimmyD7394

In a recent incident, a player intentionally attempted to team kill me after I successfully bombed the base he had also targeted. I had clearly indicated the base I intended to bomb before entering the battlefield, while the player had marked the base next to mine. Despite my efforts to evade him, he relentlessly pursued me, and ultimately, when I ran out of fuel, I had no choice but to defend myself and shoot him down. Unfortunately, I also fell victim to the team kill, resulting in me being downed. To my dismay, in the subsequent battle I joined, the same player was present and immediately shot me down upon takeoff. Prior to engaging in any further gameplay, I sincerely hope that the match-making system will ensure that this player and I are never placed in the same battle again. My player id is JimmyD7394 and that player's id is iZhuk69. 

The detailed replay can be seen in the following links: 

The first link is the battle that I have bombed the base and the second is the one I got shot out once in the air. 

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/76228380947571120

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/76231688072391598

I have reported this player both in the game and on the replay page. I want to ask if there is any way to report this player directly to Gaijin support team or to avoid playing with this player since he or she is affecting my gameplay severely. 

2 hours ago, JimmyD7394 said:

I want to ask if there is any way to report this player directly to Gaijin support team or to avoid playing with this player since he or she is affecting my gameplay severely. 

With your server replay report you have done everything you can, just read this reply of a Game Master:

You might see that you are not alone with such issues.

Imho you can't avoid being assigned to the same team, unless you choose another nation or server.

Last but not least: I strongly recommend to delete the gamertag of this toxic piece of xxxx from your original post as forum rules are not allowing you to name them directly, the replay links are ok as everybody can watch any replay of any player.

Without the deletion of the name your post will be deleted as a consequence of the violation of rules....

is any way to report this player directly to Gaijin support team

there is but they don't handle team kill reports (as this is not their job) - stick to the GMs...

I had no choice but to defend myself and shoot him down

don't... it won't do you any good (except getting some sort of satisfaction maybe)

I sincerely hope that the match-making system will ensure that this player and I are never placed in the same battle again.

it doesn't... all you can do is hope (or like J Wick mentioned select other server regions, play other BR ranges or other game

modes etc trying to avoid him). just get used to it - i know this sounds 'wrong' but in the end it's more healthy to just ignore it

and go on with the game instead of getting (severely) annoyed (like smashing your keyboard for instance ^^)

sooner or later he getting what he deserves anyway.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

4 hours ago, JimmyD7394 said:

, I had no choice but to defend myself and shoot him down.

You always have a choice - in this case your choice was to become a team killer too.

Bad choice.

• Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Steel_Wall said:

In Naval battles, legions of accounts run bots all day long with impunity, do you think that reporting that guy will end in a different way?

Imho bots and teamkills are violations of game rules - but the team killing like described in the OP is additional griefing and shows a toxic nature towards others. According to the reply (linked in my first post) of a GM those reports were processed. But not by GMs, by "real" gaijin staff. So in case some players are extremely toxic it looks like a logical business decision to protect the playerbase in general.

Usually such behavior is seen very often by the same players, so additional reports might be suited to override the "team kill auto ban" functionality (counter of friendly damage). 

As i play Air RB only, i see just bomber bots trying to farm; also rule violation, but not griefing... and bots are free kills.

On 03/06/2023 at 00:32, JimmyD7394 said:

I have reported this player both in the game and on the replay page. I want to ask if there is any way to report this player directly to Gaijin support team

You did it when you reported in game...and again when you reported in replay. Here in forum the support team IS NOT EVEN AWARE you exist, much less the event.

On 03/06/2023 at 00:32, JimmyD7394 said:

avoid playing with this player since he or she is affecting my gameplay severely.

This is new territory to me...in Arcade it is very rare to get the same player on consecutive games...although i vary nation and BR a lot. I do see it on occasion...and sometimes we even change teams (ally becomes enemy).

ANY complaint where you want to say you are being "persecuted" has to be done by the game report system...HOWEVER...since you yourself say you also killed him, i am guessing support will also penalize you...not sure.

Ideally...you complain on EACH offense...and do no offense yourself.