Calling Arty Broken?

DasArab

So normally when you press 5 to call arty you get the mini map, pick your stop, and bobs your mothers brother. SO for some reason all of a sudden my keys have been changed from 5 to MMB and instead of the mini map some sort of round broken line circle on the map thats of no use to anyone. I reset keys to 5 and now on the first time of pressing 5 I get  the some sort of round broken line circle on the map, press ESC and press 5 again and then I get the mini map option. Whats going on? 

Welcome to the joy of War Thunder. :DD

Can't speak for PC players but on a hot 'n' noisy PS4, straining away to render up yet another strafing run from a fly boi, there's an option to call arty with the map or 'live' in camera with the dotted circle.

I regularly forget which magic button press switches them and so my tank can frequently be seen on the battlefield, paused, going nowhere, doing nothing, while the operator curses his controller. Again.

This post has been of little or no help. Again, welcome to War Thunder! :good:

medal medal medal medal

That's an option in game to use either map view or MMB to get the circle for calling a strike danger close. I hit the MMB when that pops up to go back to map mode.

22 hours ago, SpankdaMonkey said:

That's an option in game to use either map view or MMB to get the circle for calling a strike danger close. I hit the MMB when that pops up to go back to map mode.

Yes but im am not hitting MMB, nor have I used MMB to call arty in the nearly 3 years I have played WT. Its only started after the controls where changed to MMB by god only knows who. I have changed it back to "5", but still this circle thing persists. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still happening, in fact its got even worse now. After posting a Bug Report that was closed before I could reply I double checked all my settings, re assigned the buttons and now I cant even use arty at all.

1662586434_shot2023_06_1517_05_25.jpg.72

1844434004_shot2023_06_1517_12_19.jpg.bc