Bias against American lines.

So is anything ever going to be done about the bias against American tanks?  It's honestly baffling that the 76mm gun on the american tanks can't penetrate most tank armor in the game, but the 76mm of other nations (T34 for example) can one shot almost anything except a tiger.  I get armor wise American tanks had their weaknesses but fire power definitely not.  There's no reason a m61, 62, 82 or a T45 shot should ricocette off the side and back of a KV1, T34, Panzer IV, or even other Sherman's.  Gaijin please for the love of God make the American line balanced and get rid of your Russian bias

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal

10 hours ago, Reiko_Cheney@psn said:

So is anything ever going to be done about the bias against American tanks?  It's honestly baffling that the 76mm gun on the american tanks can't penetrate most tank armor in the game, but the 76mm of other nations (T34 for example) can one shot almost anything except a tiger.  I get armor wise American tanks had their weaknesses but fire power definitely not.  There's no reason a m61, 62, 82 or a T45 shot should ricocette off the side and back of a KV1, T34, Panzer IV, or even other Sherman's.  Gaijin please for the love of God make the American line balanced and get rid of your Russian bias

AP stock shells aren't nice to do something, but once you hold the M62 (then the M82 for the 90mm gun), the APHE are powerful enough to cause considerable damage (normal, but currently with the update, the majority of the damage is quite random, in particular absorbed by crew members, fuel tank, ammunition remaining bright orange or red do not explode). 

Only avoid firing on the frontal armor of the turret of the T-34-85 (D-5T) which has a fairly random volume and is known to the whole community (hence the expulsion of the vehicles from the tournaments in particular) , favoring the turret ring or the armor of the hull (again and here too, you just have to avoid aiming at the driver's periscope). For the Tiger (H1 / E) also avoids the driver's periscope, focusing on the center of the front plate or the extremities (where the ammo is stored, especially the left side if the German player is a good player having limited his ammunition carried). You can in particular orient in the section of the beginners or in the section "Ground forces: USA" for more help. 

10 hours ago, _AlexV said:

Skill issue, git gud

Your usefulness on the forum is the value of your derisory and navel-gazing mentality, that if you had a minimum of constructiveness or even intelligence, you would have taken the opportunity to shut up.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Whisky_077 said:

AP stock shells aren't nice to do something, but once you hold the M62 (then the M82 for the 90mm gun), the APHE are powerful enough to cause considerable damage (normal, but currently with the update, the majority of the damage is quite random, in particular absorbed by crew members, fuel tank, ammunition remaining bright orange or red do not explode). 

Only avoid firing on the frontal armor of the turret of the T-34-85 (D-5T) which has a fairly random volume and is known to the whole community (hence the expulsion of the vehicles from the tournaments in particular) , favoring the turret ring or the armor of the hull (again and here too, you just have to avoid aiming at the driver's periscope). For the Tiger (H1 / E) also avoids the driver's periscope, focusing on the center of the front plate or the extremities (where the ammo is stored, especially the left side if the German player is a good player having limited his ammunition carried). You can in particular orient in the section of the beginners or in the section "Ground forces: USA" for more help. 

Your usefulness on the forum is the value of your derisory and navel-gazing mentality, that if you had a minimum of constructiveness or even intelligence, you would have taken the opportunity to shut up.

Boohoo keep crying US main

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, _AlexV said:

Boohoo keep crying US main

And blind as usual : (I'm playing more British and Soviet vehicule than US vehicule; I'm a grinder of all tech tree, not like you.)

image.png.98df073b741e1c26325d757c3a4377

Yet it was you who cried M1A1 and IPM1 which was “0.3” too low in Battlerating, it is very logical.

Ah, to tell the difference, between helping and your stupid comment is the degree that we can distinguish from your harmful nobrilism here-against.

(You are a source of amusement ridiculing yourself with your aimless and scatterbrained comments)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Whisky_077 said:

Tigers scare me no matter what XD  I try to flank them as best i can but they're turret traverse is just too good sometimes and yeaaa the t34 turrets puzzle me so bad x.x  most shots bounce off but I had 2 shots actually go through but then only kill the gunner each time XD

medal

11 hours ago, Whisky_077 said:

And blind as usual : (I'm playing more British and Soviet vehicule than US vehicule; I'm a grinder of all tech tree, not like you.)

image.png.98df073b741e1c26325d757c3a4377

Yet it was you who cried M1A1 and IPM1 which was “0.3” too low in Battlerating, it is very logical.

Ah, to tell the difference, between helping and your stupid comment is the degree that we can distinguish from your harmful nobrilism here-against.

(You are a source of amusement ridiculing yourself with your aimless and scatterbrained comments)

You keep attacking me on the forum for no reason, stop being a childish.

M1A1 and IPM1 deserved to 11.0, you dont play 10.3, ALOT M1A1 and IPM1 players dominate 10.3 and 10.0 BR+

Check M1A1 insane penetration at 10.7!

image.png.810894f203d2aced11c5ff02aea056

Edited by _AlexV
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, _AlexV said:

M1A1 and IPM1 deserved to 11.0, you dont play 10.3, ALOT M1A1 and IPM1 players dominate 10.3 and 10.0 BR+

ThunderSkill can never be used to judge whether a country is powerful due to the insufficient amount of data, maybe the one who is childish is you.

Anyone who ever played or played against Russia will find out there is the Bias, if you can't find out this, it could be either you want to reap kills in OP vehicles or skill issue.

10 hours ago, Reiko_Cheney@psn said:

Tigers scare me no matter what XD  I try to flank them as best i can but they're turret traverse is just too good sometimes and yeaaa the t34 turrets puzzle me so bad x.x  most shots bounce off but I had 2 shots actually go through but then only kill the gunner each time XD

There are multiple times I one-shot angled Tiger from hull with T-34-85. It's quite rare that Russian guns cannot pen or disable a Tiger

• Confused 1
medal medal

36 minutes ago, _AlexV said:

And check T-80U both insane protection and penetration at 10.7!

• Confused 1
medal medal

5 hours ago, _AlexV said:

Thunderskill isn't a good source, but if you want to "have fun" using this data, just put the table visible and legible. With the observation that at the same rank, the Soviets are much more efficient, not to mention the knowledge and current problems with the non-explosion of the ammunitions in the carousel, the fuel tanks which absorbing the shots etc.

In any event, the fact of you're being Skunked is especially that you “troll” on the forum, not carrying any real argumentation on the debates. 

Spoiler

image.png.ca618fb962a11b6034ae05b9e9a0f2

image.png.b1d214d9cb4d05d67f3da5f71f13e7

More player still 56% at 10.3 to 11.3 / quite the same with americans, however, it is decreasing for the Americans, increasing for the Russians as the battle rating increases.

Ps : let the next Ground RB Win Rate Map change with that new M1-KVT will ruin the game rate for 10.0-11.3

Edited by Whisky_077
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Whisky_077 said:

Thunderskill isn't a good source, but if you want to "have fun" using this data, just put the table visible and legible. With the observation that at the same rank, the Soviets are much more efficient, not to mention the knowledge and current problems with the non-explosion of the ammunitions in the carousel, the fuel tanks which absorbing the shots etc.

In any event, the fact of you're being Skunked is especially that you “troll” on the forum, not carrying any real argumentation on the debates. 

image.png.ca618fb962a11b6034ae05b9e9a0f2

By the way your picture posted are battles per day not the victory rate:facepalm:

Edited by Russian_____Bias
  • Confused 1
medal medal