What did they do ? now it's worse than ever

MiguelRD85

the worst moment is now after that major update!, they are giving me an absurd **** of vehicle research points!, with the Lancaster (12kLB BOMB) kill 4 ground units!, research points obtained 600! for airplanes!, and in another match mate 3 (it's not much but with the pairing system and Rank V game with the britis) 400 to 300 points and we won the game!!!, and before I got up to 800 or 1200! No boosters ;-;, what the hell did they do? because that's all they care about moneyooo ****, they better have left everything as it was, the rewards are ****

• Confused 5

2 hours ago, MiguelRD85 said:

the worst moment is now after that major update!, they are giving me an absurd **** of vehicle research points!, with the Lancaster (12kLB BOMB) kill 4 ground units!, research points obtained 600! for airplanes!, and in another match mate 3 (it's not much but with the pairing system and Rank V game with the britis) 400 to 300 points and we won the game!!!, and before I got up to 800 or 1200! No boosters ;-;, what the hell did they do? because that's all they care about moneyooo ****, they better have left everything as it was, the rewards are ****

Firstly nothing changed. The buffs are still coming, they aren't nerfs.  Secondly you have given no real information here we can use to help.  We havent been provided with post battle screens. don't know what vehicle you were researching while using the the lancaster. Don't know how many other tanks you damaged. Don't have comparison of previous battle results to compare. Don't know if team mates were using team booster for rp or sl. Don't know what else tlyou achieved in the battle. Don't know if you have a high battle activity.  Don't know how long you were in the battle etc. Etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal