Discussion about coming Ground vehicles matchmaking system changes

comparing a porsche(sportscar) with a golf(compact car) ?? maybe that's how that stupid ww2 era tanks vs tanks of the early cold war era matchmaking works... caused by missing knowledge of History AND Technic...(.png

- by the way: technical evolution in russia:car-gif-porsche-evolution-328697.jpeglol.png

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

If the Gap is supposed to be 1.0

Why am I facing 8.0 in a 6.7 line up, every match.

panthers and KT-P's are hardly an equal match for T-54's

German high tier needs some help

Edited by Anubis_TD
  • Upvote 2
medal

If the Gap is supposed to be 1.0

Why am I facing 8.0 in a 6.7 line up, every match.

panthers and KT-P's are hardly an equal match for T-54's

The reason why you face 8.0 is this. It is not about every single vechile's BR but about total BR of your vehicles. And that my friend is wrong. I understand why Gaijin made it this way but it is wrong. The game lacks BR prevention system. Let me explain. If there was a system that would take only vehicles in BR with difference of 1.0 that would work.

In the screenshot you can see that the player has T-44 (6.7), IS-2 mod. 1944 (7.0), and T-54 (8.0) with total BR 7.0. But gap between T-54 and T-44 is not 1.0 but 1.3. So if there was a system that would prevent such difference MM would be somehow better. The system would either ignore T-44 or T-54 for the match. So instead of taking considering total BR +/- 1.0 it should be according to your "loadout's" BR with maximum gap 1.0. And in my case where I'm pure 6.7 spread of 6.0 to 7.0 would be acceptable.

[attachment=93882:br-broke.jpg]

Edited by Major_Shaker
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thx Gaijin for this "The sky is for heroes" shit including your very finished system (irony) gathering points to respawn even in machines (GF here in SB) which are higher then 1.0 BR. Its nice to get raped by a T54 when you are driving a Panther A. Especially in combination with JIP where on those huge maps (again irony) like Karelia or Carpathia the enemy is most of the time already in your spawn area when you have just spawned, because they were rushing through.

Kindly replace those guys who have such stupid ideas and try this time not to get them replaced with people from the same neighborhood who certainly try to fix this with even worse ideas.

This game starts even for me, and i consider myself as a fanboy for the last 1.5 years, to be absurd. I could kick myself in the ass that i spent again 80€ recently for the big tank pack to support you guys.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

This sucks like crazy

t34\57 mod43 is now the same BR as t34 85

used to be a .7 difference

Now my 57mm will be against tigers and panthers all day

I was excited to see BR changes but they did everything I DIDNT want.

Wait there are german tanks? I thought those were mocked up targets...

the BR changes for german tanks are much worse, just use the overkill APCR ammo of the mod 43. im doing fine with it, even against tigers or panthers.. so stop complaining, RUSSIAN comrade :?s

medal medal medal medal

They should dispense with BRs, altogether, create 10 tiers sort vehicles into those tiers with with a +1/-1 tier spread for matches.  That would allow a tighter matchmaking system, and keep comparable vehicles together.  The tiers should be based on historical timelines, as much as possible, as well.  I don't understand why they have tiers and BRs, it's confusing and the BR calculations are confusing.  A lot of people, including me, got slaughtered by MM before figuring out and seeking out information on the how the calculation worked, and then carefully crafting lineups to get in the fairest possible matches.  BRs for various vehicles keep going up and down, so lineups have to be adjusted routinely.  It shouldn't be this hard to sort the machines into 10 tier buckets and trash the BRs.  10 tiers seems like the appropriate amount, based on the current content and years covered.

medal medal

So let's summarize...

A Tiger 1 (H) tank - which I am sure was performing absolutely great, just like the Me262 - will now regularily meet IS2 tanks!

A Tiger 2 (H) - which I am sure kicked xxx left and right (but in reality already struggles against IS3 and correctly played T44s) - will now regularily meet IS4, T54 etc. tanks, since T5 is a wasteland and those vehicles will get shoved into T4 matches.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS IS A HUGE NERF?

White_Bada.....I am sorry but this is the WRONG move. The solution to get less waiting time is NOT to make the matchmaker even more imbalanced, it is to do everthing to increase the playerbase.

This will drive players away with unbalanced matchups and soon waiting times will be as they are now.

(In short...every change in this patch is great, except it is all for naught when you see the borderline moronic BR/matchmaking changes of both planes and tanks)

I could not agree more with this!

I have just given up on GF.... over the last two days almost every match I was in with my Tiger 1, I came across T-44's, Tiger II's, IS-2's, Su100's, ISU122 etc....

Never mind what the Panther D has to face now it has a BR of 6.0! 

:(s  All this makes me sad! It's so frustrating to play GF now  :(s 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

scusate io gioco pure a wot  ...e per quel che vedo sono restato molto deluso da sviluppatori a parte la grafica dei tanks superba nei particolari , lasciamo perdere gli aerei russi  che e sembra che abbiano vinto la 2 war alla faccia del realismo( assi russi usavano i cobra americani se si guarda e legge un po definivano scadenti  i loro aerei russi).Tornando a tanks (1 )difetto mappe troppo piccole ho tanks troppo grandi  non  da impressione di avere  grandi spazi come wot (2 )molte volte si viene colpiti dietro massi che e na cosa incredibile(3)tanks piccoli che fanno fuori un tiger sparandosi a brucia pelo frontalmente  ridicolo (4) ti sparano frontalmente ti salta il serbatoio ha ha assurd ti aspetti un cingolo ho la torretta ma dietro ti devono aggirare o prendere di fianco (5) questa e la piu ridicola tankis che si fanno piu danni contro un pino che sbattendo contro un altro tankis  ha ha..e si infilano sotto i tanks ho arrampicano sopra(6) i rottami dei tanks devono restare che cavolo di simulazione se i rottami spariscono servono pure quelli come scudi .Sono solo alcuni difetti che ho evidenziato  metterli tutti sto qui tutta la mattina e mi sono stufato troppi troppi difetti ...conclusione comunque se vogliono fare concorrenza a wot  sono ad anni luce da loro ...troppa fantasia e se questa e la versione beta ...mi chiedo quante altre  versioni  ci saranno ancora per rimediare a difetti .(ps, rispondete a domande non fate i soliti mentecatti imbecilli che ho gia trovato in altri forum che scovano i difetti di come stato scritto il messaggio per poi prendere in giro  offendere e girare al lago dal discorso scusate se lo scrivo ma succede sovente )

ps pure forum a difetti di trascrizione  ma sballato tutto il messaggio scritto ha ha  ne se pure qui ci sono problemi meglio continuare con wot bay bay

scusate io gioco pure a wot  ...e per quel che vedo sono restato molto deluso da sviluppatori a parte la grafica dei tanks superba nei particolari , lasciamo perdere gli aerei russi  che e sembra che abbiano vinto la 2 war alla faccia del realismo( assi russi usavano i cobra americani se si guarda e legge un po definivano scadenti  i loro aerei russi).Tornando a tanks (1 )difetto mappe troppo piccole ho tanks troppo grandi  non  da impressione di avere  grandi spazi come wot (2 )molte volte si viene colpiti dietro massi che e na cosa incredibile(3)tanks piccoli che fanno fuori un tiger sparandosi a brucia pelo frontalmente  ridicolo (4) ti sparano frontalmente ti salta il serbatoio ha ha assurd ti aspetti un cingolo ho la torretta ma dietro ti devono aggirare o prendere di fianco (5) questa e la piu ridicola tankis che si fanno piu danni contro un pino che sbattendo contro un altro tankis  ha ha..e si infilano sotto i tanks ho arrampicano sopra(6) i rottami dei tanks devono restare che cavolo di simulazione se i rottami spariscono servono pure quelli come scudi .Sono solo alcuni difetti che ho evidenziato  metterli tutti sto qui tutta la mattina e mi sono stufato troppi troppi difetti ...conclusione comunque se vogliono fare concorrenza a wot  sono ad anni luce da loro ...troppa fantasia e se questa e la versione beta ...mi chiedo quante altre  versioni  ci saranno ancora per rimediare a difetti .(ps, rispondete a domande non fate i soliti mentecatti imbecilli che ho gia trovato in altri forum che scovano i difetti di come stato scritto il messaggio per poi prendere in giro  offendere e girare al lago dal discorso scusate se lo scrivo ma succede sovente )

ps pure forum a difetti di trascrizione  ma sballato tutto il messaggio scritto ha ha  ne se pure qui ci sono problemi meglio continuare con wot bay bay

English speaking forum...just saying...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

T28 and Panzer F1 with 2.3 BR and other 2 tanks BR 1.0 are reducing overall BR to 2.0 and with them seal clubbing every p;layer with T1 tank..

and not facing any tier 2 tank.. beside them..

MM must distinguish veteran players from novice...

medal medal

The whole idea of tank spread of 1.0 and averaging on top for 1.3 is very bad for tanks. A big disadvantage is huge for tanks due to armour being very important. Also you can double spawn your top vehicle.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

MM must distinguish veteran players from novice...

Hmmm...

Playing T-34-57 (BR 4.7) only one time I met Tiger I (BR. 5.7) in battle.

Players who play Tiger H1 (BR. 5.7) often complaints about T-44 (BR. 6.7)

Possible conclusion: the game forces soviet tanks

medal medal medal

And this is never ever going to happen, just as with Air battles.

well im also not that optimistic about this, but i still hope that it will become better. lets see what 1.43 will bring us