Kanoenjagdpanzer

Asgar1205

Do you want the Kanonenjagdpanzer in War Thunder  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the kanonenjagdpanzer in War Thunder

• Yes
    • No (please post why)

given how mean its heat shell is at 350mm pen, as its primary anti tank shell, i think this will take a while to be added, perhaps once some of the meaner meds and heavies that are lined up have come in

did you look up 1970s ammo ?

medal medal medal medal medal medal

question have you seen the HEAT on the M103? American Freedom OP tonks are ok, but Germany can never have any strong vehicle?

adding a single other vehicle with ultra-pen heat is not a good fix, it would be more sensible to call for the m103s super-heat to be rolled back until it too is called for by the addition of proper rival vehicles for all nations, preferably in all their branches as well.

but let us not make this about the m103! make a new thread for that issue if you please

since some iteration of the leopard 1 appears to be planned, and this machine seems to have qualities fairly similar to it (thin armor, good maneuvering, strong gun) and originates from a quite nearby time-frame, i think it remains a good candidate for future inclusion, but should still be reserved for when the gf lineups of all nations at high battle ratings call for it

so, can this be passed to development. or is there any specific information that you need? if yes tell me and i can start looking for it. i think we collected enough positive feedback on this to pass it  :yes:

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, of course! But which frontal armor does it had? And which Tier and BR should fits it?

I can't wait for more Bundeswehr stuff.

So sexy! Great suggestion, would love it

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Gaijin told that they don't want any rocket action in ground forces.

I have never heard such a thing.

Also this is not entirely true because a WT Sherman Calliope has been spotted and will probably be added soon. It's in 1.49 rumor roundup.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Yes, of course! But which frontal armor does it had? And which Tier and BR should fits it?

The frontal armor was not 80 but 50 mm in thickness (still around a 80 mm equivalent) also on the sides, and 10 mm on the bottom and roof, engine deck and rear plating.

So coupled with the great gun, good mobility and low profile I (opinion)  would put it at tier 5  BR 7.0. Problem is that germany all ready has two TD's right in that BR range so the chance of this thing being added is slim to say the least. Untill the other nations get more fleshed out tech trees anyway.

medal medal medal medal

The frontal armor was not 80 but 50 mm in thickness (still around a 80 mm equivalent) also on the sides, and 10 mm on the bottom and roof, engine deck and rear plating.

So coupled with the great gun, good mobility and low profile I (opinion)  would put it at tier 5  BR 7.0. Problem is that germany all ready has two TD's right in that BR range so the chance of this thing being added is slim to say the least. Untill the other nations get more fleshed out tech trees anyway.

Maybe if they add a separate branch, or continue it off the Hetzer.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

But BVV_d just answered yes to "does it have a chance ? ", I don't think it confirms officially the vehicle.

I hope devs will release a "future of ground vehicles" tech tree, like they did with planes...

medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...

But BVV_d just answered yes to "does it have a chance ? ", I don't think it confirms officially the vehicle.
I hope devs will release a "future of ground vehicles" tech tree, like they did with planes...

just stated the same thing 1.49 round-up.

Even if the devs say 'yes' to this thing, it could be a couple patches before this thing is added. Also, attaining 'Passed to Development status for this would confirm this as a ''rumor'' for nxt patches.

By the way, YES (for this to be added)!
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...