More/Infinite Presets

OOPMan

More/Infinite Presets  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more presets slots to be made available?

• Yes
    • No

We need more presers !!! 15 would be really nice !! I hate to switch tanks and planes everytime ! DO I GAIJIN PLS !

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope this thread will be very soon put in the "Passed to Development" section, please........

It's so much needed, from my personal view, it takes (for ex my japanese nation) already 7 presets for my aerial forces over the only 8 available, and I know that I will be crazy with incoming japanese tanks so I will need IMO 5/6 more sets + thinking boats coming this month !...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Rarely the whole community agrees upon something, and this is one of those things. Infinite number of presets would be ideal, and 16 is minimum, for me personally. Every day I spend 3-5 minutes per nation arranging line-ups, instead of playing. Please, make this happen. Cheers

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is very serious issue right now. I have 8 presets per nation. I need 5 tiers tanks, 5 tiers aircraft, 5 tiers mixed for normal gaming... water units are coming in in some time so another 5 tiers, and what if i have plenty of premium vehicles? Then i need more presets.

It is ridiculous we have 8 presets.

Presets are stored localy on our machines from what i remember.

It is probably a simple job of changing one constant value to anohter eg. from 8 to whatever big number.

Playes will spend much more time playing than managing garages and presets.

Please DEVs do us such honour and make life easier by easy change.

I suggest changing label of this topic from "interface/UI" to something else - it is not a UI topic - it is more about game game/player configuration

• Upvote 1
medal

Just one thing to add to my already committed support to more presets: after two years in Air Forces, since a couple of months I've started playing tanks too and, guys, how could Gaijin believe that eight presets are enough for gamers playing BOTH forces, having five Tiers for each force ?
I felt it was really really insufficient with planes alone but after having added tanks ...

I've already been forced to "overwrite" a couple of my plane presets with tanks!

Largely extending the number of presets, at the fourth year of WT, has become a NEED!

Edited by CloCloZ
  • Upvote 2

What the hell !? still not more presets in the game !!

GAIJIN WHATS WRONG WITH YOU !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Maximum presets passed from 8 to 12 for my german nation, I guess because I have reached the tier V. I hope they will increase the number a bit more later.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I didn't know presets were limited. I have 5-6 per nation, despite only playing GF these days(gave up on AF before presets came), and I've only reached rank 3! No way are 8 presets enough, nor are 10.  At least it's a step in the right direction, but I'd like to see more. 100 presets should suffice(if you have to enforce a limit), and the space take should be negligible

medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Kioshi_Okajima said:

Maximum presets passed from 8 to 12 for my german nation, I guess because I have reached the tier V. I hope they will increase the number a bit more later.

So number of presets would be another of the limitless amount of game features designed to facilitate player reaching high levels (hopefully paying player, for Gaijin)?

I fully understand Gaijin's right to make money, they are a business company, but when business choices are illogical or faulty or insufficient, those choices become counter-productive, IMHO.

BTW, even 12 presets aren't enough, in my opinion.

Edited by CloCloZ
  • Upvote 1

It appears now you get 8 +2 for rank V tanks +2 for rank V planes.

I am disappointed with this change.

It is in the correct direction, but not enough.

I often shut down the game rather than change 8+ vehicle to the lineup I want to play...

Having too few presets causes me to not play this game and do something else!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Suggestion passed to the developers for review.

• Upvote 2